+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/01 Show Discussion***Spoilers***

I'll have to admit, I'm not a big fan of people who keep a messy front yard.

Kenny had a good point about TV. Zeb and wife don't let their kids watch TV, but they grew up watching TV and they turned out OK.

And why is it OK to be ON television but not to watch it?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Look at the difference in the way the families are taking the changes.

I like biker dad a lot more than little nebbish "holier than thou" Hippie dad.

OK, hippie dad may have gone a bit too far by making the kids walk around the neighborhood and apologize for the state of their yard... Hippie mom seemed to take her changes better, at least w/a forced smile anyway..

Uh oh, Kenny is taking away Earth-Mom's afternoon naps. I actually enjoy a nap from time to time. Doesn't the entire country of Mexico take a nap in the afternoon?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'll have to admit, I'm not a big fan of people who keep a messy front yard.

Kenny had a good point about TV. Zeb and wife don't let their kids watch TV, but they grew up watching TV and they turned out OK.

And why is it OK to be ON television but not to watch it?
    Is his name Zeb, sounds like Zev to me.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Gotta love the environmental mom and kids. They are really laid back. Who knew the answer to happiness was a daily nap?

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    OK, hippie dad may have gone a bit too far by making the kids walk around the neighborhood and apologize for the state of their yard... Hippie mom seemed to take her changes better, at least w/a forced smile anyway..
    The girls have every right to enact payback against him.
    He doesnt have a right to humiliate kids.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Uh oh, Kenny is taking away Earth-Mom's afternoon naps. I actually enjoy a nap from time to time. Doesn't the entire country of Mexico take a nap in the afternoon?
    Very few people actually take the nap..

Argentina too. Heck, they dont even open up for dinner until 8pm!! And I have to visit there once a year.. Oh how I miss my iced tea..

OK, back on topic, the biker daughters are being poor sports, I dont think hippie dad is asking way too much. And hippie little daughters seem excited about going to a theme park.. Good for them..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast