+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Another "swapped wife" tells her story

FORT Newbie
    First of all the pushing to try to get marriage legal.it has become a political showcase instead of a moral cause.It seems that gays want to be married,why can't they just get a power of attourney over one another for the problems that they face?as for the episode airing,I don't think it will.I know people will have opinions,I just think talking about things when you have no clue is rather funny!let me clarify my point of the freinds being gay,God loves every one of us,sure I sin every day,I ask forgiveness of my sins,the Bible does express that gay is wrong, who am I to decide for them what their sins are?that is between them and God.God wants us to do what is write,but it is our choice to accept what is written in the Bible.I beleive that God loves gay people too,but it was written in the Bible that marriage was to be between a man and a woman.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fleetline
    I ask forgiveness of my sins,the Bible does express that gay is wrong, who am I to decide for them what their sins are?that is between them and God.God wants us to do what is write,but it is our choice to accept what is written in the Bible.I beleive that God loves gay people too,but it was written in the Bible that marriage was to be between a man and a woman.
    You don't see this logic as being contradictory? One thing you'll say "who are you to decide what their sins are".. but in regards to marriage, you totally accept it as a sin and vocally state so.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How long does the show give you to look over and sign the "agreement" and "stipulations" of appearing on the show?
    Last edited by Maveno; 09-22-2005 at 03:54 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Ugh. I'm not even interested in "debating" the gay marriage issue.. but I DO find your posts fascinating.

Check in at a later date, there might be more posts in here. But, for today..I think I'll bid you adieu & wish you well.

FORT Newbie
    I feel that what Jesus said was meant to be a law,not just a sin,concerning the marriage issue.(same sex)as for the agreement and stipulations,we(My wife and I) were only allowed minutes to sign,in which we did not have enough time to completely read them,but of course the producers assistant was sure to tell us what they said as we signed them,it was not until after my wife did the article that we even got a copy of the contract.

Awww...now fleetline, were you and your family in that much of a hurry to be on a reality show that you actually signed a contract with mere minutes to understand it??? tsk tsk.. I hope you don't do that with all of your finances as well.

FORT Newbie
    no, useually we don't,but I myself am a very trusting person.LOL

FORT Newbie
    I wish that you people could see the amount of e-mail that I have received from people who have done this show and have had death threats,I guess we signed up for those to!

Trust me, homosexuals marrying won't diminish or harm the world (or your marriage) as we know & understand it.

FORT Newbie
    not what I was replying to!but it is funny!lolI have had 3 e-mails from people who did this show,who have said that someone has threatened to kill them!now thats not funny at all!

FORT Newbie
    no, but from the prspective of the Bible,it is not right,now is it?maybe you should purchase a Bible,it is filled with some interesting and life giving information,wether you beleive in God or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast