+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keith & Dena

FORT Newbie

Keith & Dena

Ok, no one else seemed to comment on it so maybe it's just me.....but does anyone for one minute believe in Keith's 'warm fuzzyiness', cleaning the kitchen with a cockatiel on his shoulder?? A man so obsessed would NEVER have that bird in his kitchen. Probably not even in his house. I have birds. They poop. A LOT, and often. You see any poop on that man's shoulder?

I found listening to Dena was like being subjected to an overly exuberant infomercial. Anyone willing to bet that these people did this show to 'further Dena's career' in (ahem) show business?

Nope, I don't think why they would do that at all, her career is doing just fine; besides she seems to have everything she already wants in her body, life, ect...dunno why she would want a different career or need something to give her pump, did you see all those trophies!?!? I thought that keith was mostly that cold because his wife is usually the one in charge and the one deciding everything and he had trouble doing something without her. Just because he's not warm fuzzies with a strange lady half-way across the world doesn't mean he isn't a sweetie to his irl wife-- he seemed very cuddly when they just saw each other after she came back; he probably just depends a ton on her and she's the pillar of strength in their relationship. YMMV.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Signature

Great signature!

He was stupid. If I went around killing everyone who was stupid I wouldn't have time to sleep!" - Tamora Pierce, The Woman Who Rides Like a Man
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Lol thanks, not to jack the thread but have you ever read her?? She's awesome. On to topic.. I wanted to add that the Dawne and that whole family seemed wayyy worse and wayy less close than Dena and Keith. Those people just seemed horribly lazy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    . I wanted to add that the Dawne and that whole family seemed wayyy worse and wayy less close than Dena and Keith. Those people just seemed horribly lazy.
    I agree. Dena's family actually did things together, including eating.

CryBaby's family just ate. And ate. And ate. From the Five Major Brown Food Groups.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I agree. Dena's family actually did things together, including eating.
    There's active, then there's off-the-charts punishing obsession. All that moving, going, doing, achieving, accomplishing, positive attitude ... they're overcompensating for something.
    Call me fat and lazy, but damn that just not normal.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    CryBaby's family just ate. And ate. And ate. From the Five Major Brown Food Groups.
    Five major BROWN?? food groups .. ROTFL
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Lol thanks, not to jack the thread but have you ever read her?? She's awesome. On to topic.. I wanted to add that the Dawne and that whole family seemed wayyy worse and wayy less close than Dena and Keith. Those people just seemed horribly lazy.
    No I haven't read her, but I will.. and yes Dawne and the whole family seemed wayyyy wayyy worssseee..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Five major BROWN?? food groups .. ROTFL
    Beer?
    Pretzels?
    Beef Jerky?
    Hamburgers?
    and Chocolate?

FORT Newbie
    i thought the families were both pretty extreme, but that is kind of the point of the show. the heavyset family definitely did need to get more active. the parents looked like heart attacks waiting to happen, but the sports family, well, if they don't lighten up just a tad on those boys, i can see horrendous rebellions on the horizon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast