+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/27 recap: "Zen and the Art of Dustbunny Maintenance"

Lucy, great job on a very cheesy show! Your writing is full of great laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I Just Have to Acknowledge You as Readers

I just have to acknowledge you as a recapper.

Excellent work!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Very funny recap Lucy, I couldn't watch the whole show so I'm so glad you are doing these.

I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

That was an excellent recap, Lucy. One doesn't even have to watch the show in order to enjoy it! I loved all your little asides.

JR.
    Um, dude. Get your head out of your chakras and look around you.
    Great stuff Lucy

Lucy, you're brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. And I didn't need my psychic nose to tell me this. Wonderful job!

He peered at my nose for several long seconds, before asserting that people with “larger” noses have a “greater psychic awareness.” And it quickly dawned on me that this man had just said I had a big nose.

She finds her “meditation spot”, and there we will leave her for a bit.

Speaking of yicky energy, it’s time to meet Paulette’s mom, whose name I don’t know or care about, and who I’m going to call Grandma. And if she reads this, and it makes her feel old, then good.

“It’s tears of joy,” Adofo claims, surprisingly out of tune with the aura in his house. He thinks Paulette’s crying because this is all just such a rich experience. Um, dude. Get your head out of your chakras and look around you.

and Adofo says he trusts Paulette. Fool.

That’s exactly Junior’s point as well, except that he doesn’t understand the word “exercise.”

And Elizabeth wraps things up by saying to Paulette, “I just have to acknowledge you right now as a woman.” Paulette doesn’t know quite how to take this, and looks bewildered.

I think if this show is the best God can do on that front, He’s getting rusty.

Surprisingly, while I’d expected some batik and tie-dye, Elizabeth wore a traditional white dress. White like Paulette.
    Excellent job, Lucy.

So funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12