+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 preview: 11/10

I HATE it when only 4 out of 11 children hit the pinata, damn him!
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

OK, I agree with Bittner mom on the Pinata.. As my families self designated reunion pinata caretaker. I ALWAYS make sure all the kids get a whack... LIttle ones go first.. Maybe I'm a freak too. Oh no............

Lol, I don't really have an opinion on the pinata, I just thought it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    I ALWAYS make sure all the kids get a whack...
    Oh, you keep a whacker in your house too?

Just kidding.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Big Mama Bittner is a BeeYotch!!!! she says "nobody makes my kids do nothing"!! I hope she enjoys taking care of them the rest of their lives until they die of diabetes...

Wow - Cindy is incredibly rude, and has completely missed the point of this whole trade. Can't wait to see her on Kimmel.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    I was sympathetic with junk food mom until the confrontation. She's just as bad as the military parents! Hello?? Judgemental much? "Hold on, no one makes my kids do anything"... but it's okay for her to make their kids do stuff?

I have never seen anyone so anal-retentive about order & control as the military parents. Frightening!!

Made me laugh QBoots. No 'whacking' Time Outs are the thing today!!

I thought that the rules of the show were that you had to either follow the new rules or abandon the project completely???? Big Mama Bittner is going to be supporting her kids forever as well as the daughter's boyfriend and the baby that can't be far away.

I don't know about the rest of you, but watching freaks like these gives me a warm fuzzy feeling about my own life.

+ Reply to Thread