+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 preview: 11/10

This episode is already bringing up bad memories for me. My step dad was an ex-Marine drill Sergeant and he "attempted" to run the house-hold like the Marines. It was like pushing down on bread dough...it will pop out somewhere else!

When my freak of a step dad would leave for work, (he was a long distance trucker), OUT would come the blue jeans, make up, pierced earrings and anything else he forbid. He had these strange rules where "Blue Jeans were for sailors", "Pierced earrings were for gypsies" and "Make up was for whores." I got into a screaming match with him one time, where he was "demanding my respect" and I screamed back, "You don't DEMAND respect, you EARN respect!" We got beaten so often with a belt that we became numb to the entire experience. We just did what we wanted to, knowing that the belt would follow. We didn't care.

My mom was so desperate to be in a relationship that she never stuck up for my brother or I and we both ran away from home as often as we could. I finally got married at 18 years old to escape the tyranny and my brother just ran away for good...to Florida, from Minnesota, and he's never gone back.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

The show is on now. The moms always get to check out the house first, with no one else there. Junk-food Mom Cindy says "I'm really gonna mess these children up" when she finds she's moving into a "military vegetarian church".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Cindy was real cranky in the grocery store when Paul wouldn't let her buy any junk food. But that's the rules she signed up for.

The 15-year old Bittner daughter has awfully saggy boobs for one so young.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Holy Hannah, Does anyone else feel uncomfortable with this entire thing? I don't like that the larger lady is throwing out all the rules. Those poor kids are going to be so sick from the candy.
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

"Atlas and Geography
    From a Christian Perspective"

What the heck!?

Now it's week two, and one group of kids is thrilled with the changes, while the other group is just about suicidal.

Wow, that daughter is something. She acts like her mom that's for sure!!
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

Junk Food Mom didn't seem to even try during her week and NOW is going to get all critical about the Navy dad... hypocrite... And I hate the way the older fast food daughter rolls her eyes... that is soooo freaking disrespectful and annoying.

I'm curious What school let these kids in for just 3 days.. Seems weird to me.

Why does Navy dad have 80year old person sunglasses on??

+ Reply to Thread