+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 10/27 Episode Discussion **Spoiler**

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Watched this as a rerun last night, wow both families are so different

I think that the Jersey mom, babies her family a bit too much especially the boy, at his age he can't even comb his hair, or pick out clothes to wear I also see that they aren't eating as healthy as they could be, because both kids are a bit overweight....too much meat, no veggies at all !

As for the other family, how do they pay their bills? dad is a poet/artist and mom isn't working...what does she do all day....lots of filth, and dirt in their house and the ants crawling through the clothes was disgusting....she's home all day and can't clean up???!! The dad is weird, all that meditating and not wanting clocks/time to dictate to him how he should be living......

I'd love to see an update on some of these families in the future.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I watched the rerun too.. If you read through this whole thread (I think it was here) AND if I'm remembering correctly... the poet/painter family/dirty house couple.. she has a lot of money somehow. I do believe she inherited $$, that's how they're able to live without a steady income and able to pay for a house cleaner.

*I'm going off of memory..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Premium Member
    I watched this again too, and this time I mostly wanted to scrape off Paulette's caked on white lipstick. :phhht

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I watched the rerun too.. If you read through this whole thread (I think it was here) AND if I'm remembering correctly... the poet/painter family/dirty house couple.. she has a lot of money somehow. I do believe she inherited $$, that's how they're able to live without a steady income and able to pay for a house cleaner.

*I'm going off of memory..

interesting.....I didn't think he made enough money to support all of them, I guess they're living off her money.

Empress NaBisco
    Earlier in this thread someone posted that she had won a lawsuit.

After learning that, I wonder if her reluctance to get married had anything to do with California being a community property state.

Premium Member
    She was probably worried that he'd take her money into his next life.

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    She was probably worried that he'd take her money into his next life.
    LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567