+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Episode Discussion **Spoiler**

Just so you know how the Ghani's support themselves. Liz won a large lawsuit. Can't really go into details, but looks can be very deceiving.

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    Just so you know how the Ghani's support themselves. Liz won a large lawsuit. Can't really go into details, but looks can be very deceiving.
    Aha! So the business of art and poetry is not a hidden gold vein afterall?!?! Well, that certainly explains a lot! Now, of course, huh? you're leaving us to imagine how you know this, and what the lawsuit might have been about?!? Come on, spill some more info.....you know you want to!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Why did the Italian mom burst outta the limo and into her husband's arms screaming, "I'M SORRY!!!" ???

I didn't get that.

The dirty, streaked underwear with the ants all over them was THEE grossest thing I've seen on a reality show EVAR!!!!! I am not kidding, lying, joshing, joking, exhaggerating... SICK SICK SICK! They were DIRTY, STAINED UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!

Oh..and huh?... if it's a lawsuit that she won, and it's been settled.. how come it has to be such a big secret?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh..I forgot to add... That was HILARIOUS when he was playing patty-wack with the kid in the hallway and they had to GO!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Don't do the things dictated by time

I wish I could just go with my body clock and explain to my boss that I don't watch time.... riiiiiiight!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    little boy stallone needs to grow up. his mom is NOT doing him any favors... He said he can't dress himself or put gel in his hair!! does mommy wipe his @#$ too?? Again, Where. Do. They. Get. These. Families?? Unbelievable. I'f I EVER think I'm not normal, I can just tune into Wife Swap..
    Hated that kid. I wanted to slap him. Whining about the food. "I can't eat that, I'm picky" :rolleyes At least the dad stood up for the other mom and made him behave.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

The dirty, streaked underwear with the ants all over them was THEE grossest thing I've seen on a reality show EVAR!!!!! I am not kidding, lying, joshing, joking, exhaggerating... SICK SICK SICK! They were DIRTY, STAINED UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!
    That WAS pretty disgusting but I was more grossed out by the dirty bathroom... I felt bad for the camera person who had to zoom in for that close-up shot of the toilet bowl?

I had a chance to record this episode and just now have the time to watch. I wish I could watch it weekly.

You'd think the family (dunno the name) being health nuts and meditaters that they'd be the epitome of cleaniness.

The plump little boy is... aggravatingly annoying. I think he's going to grow up and be a wife beater or something. I mean, he's screaming, insulting people, and cussing?! I mean, dude. He's what? 6? 7?

I think it's ridiculous how pyschoatic child's sister was crying over the rules. But I like how she cleans the house (Wish I had the priority to do that!!!) and for some reason, I love how much she and her brother look alike

Ok, I missed the beginning of Wife Swap, but wow, the meditating couple weren't married?! How old was their oldest kid?
    Last edited by Frostelized; 10-28-2004 at 11:30 PM.

FORT Fan
    On a website, I see that Mike Junior is 12 years old. He looked and acted younger than that. At that age his Mom has to select his clothes? I was glad to see he was choosing his clothes himself after the swap.

12?! Crap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast