+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Episode Discussion **Spoiler**

Wait a minute "God" created Wife Swap? And gave them a housecleaner? Awesome! God IS good!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Yuck...tomato sauce crud! I've got one of those glass-top stoves (came with the house) and I love it. 3 mintues, and ANYTHING comes off.

All in all, the husbands seemed pretty o.k. Yeah, the hippy guy is out there, but no one was as rude as that putz from NYC who couldn't stay home with the kids for 10 minutes. I think Paulette needs some meds to calm down, though. Too high-strung for me.

Loved the pics from the wedding--they both got the final rose!!!! (Too much Bachelor for me, I fear.)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Loved the pics from the wedding--they both got the final rose!!!! (Too much Bachelor for me, I fear.)
    Too funny!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly
    Wait a minute "God" created Wife Swap? And gave them a housecleaner? Awesome! God IS good!
    I noticed that too. I guess God is to busy producing and creating reality shows to cure cancer or end world hunger.

FORT Regular
    Ugh. I was thoroughly disgusted by the Stallone family. I wonder if they were embarrased watching themselves on national TV. But probably NOT because they totally looked down on the other mom and thought she was a "moron."

It frustrated me because even at the end, you could tell that family learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They're so set in their spoiled ways (even the mom), it's ridiculous.

WHY do these families sign up for this show if they're not willing to follow the rules??!!!

FORT Fanatic
    The Jersey mom has done a disservice to those children! She has created two spoiled, unhealthy (physically and mentally), obsessive kids. Mike Jr seems to have a lot of issues. Good job lady!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Yuck...tomato sauce crud! I've got one of those glass-top stoves (came with the house) and I love it. 3 mintues, and ANYTHING comes off.

All in all, the husbands seemed pretty o.k. Yeah, the hippy guy is out there, but no one was as rude as that putz from NYC who couldn't stay home with the kids for 10 minutes. I think Paulette needs some meds to calm down, though. Too high-strung for me.

I don't want to hear about how easy your stove is to clean. I have four burners and a grill to clean and I hate that job. Not as bad as hippy girl, apparently, but I really do dislike that job.
    Don't you know that fanatic mom was in heaven when she got home? She probably managed to put in some twelve hour days getting things sparkley again.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    For once there are things that I "hate" about both families. Paulette spoils and coddles her children to their detriment. Elizabeth has allowed her home to become a hazard to her family's health. Unlike other episodes, I don't think that either family is going to grow from this experience.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

The Jeresey kids were very spoiled, and Mike Jr. really needs to cut back on the chicken nuggets and video games and get out and get some exercise. When I was that age I rode my bike until the sun went down!

I do, however, understand why Jersey daughter started cleaning while her mom was gone. I grew up with a neat-freak-clean-a-holic parent, and when you grow up in a neat and clean house all your life, you pretty much end up being the same way. You just can't help it. It's all in what you're used to.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I was glad to see that Nicole at least realized just how much her mother did for her, and started helping out around the house. Mike Jr at least realised he could pick out his own clothes. My only real concern for Elizabeth's family was the conditions under which they lived. If they could afford to hire someone to come in and clean a couple of times a week, then that should take care of that.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast