+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Episode Discussion **Spoiler**

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    How dirty can a house really get in 2-5 days!!!
    Exactly! Some trash in the trash can in the bathroom does not reach the "disgusting" level. Were it all over the floor, maybe. But, what else is a trash can for?

At least veggie mom's children are well behaved and they are polite. Unlike the satanic Jersey kids. They need a spanking.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Exactly! Some trash in the trash can in the bathroom does not reach the "disgusting" level. Were it all over the floor, maybe. But, what else is a trash can for?
    I do agree with you BUT did you see that stove? It will take three to five days to clean that sucker.

I think Jersey Mike Jr. should read the 20 minutes but a book on Holocaust (sp.) for a 10 year old (he looks about that age) may be a bit much. But I guess she picked a kids version or something for it.

Karen, I think it is two girls and one boy. They all had their hair braided , probably due to Italian mom not being able to do their hair. Whew at Mike Jr., he really needs a dose of reality. Can you say momma's boy? Veggie dad is clueless on parade.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly
    I'm not quite clear as to how they get money - unless Adolfo has interest from a bank account he opened 700 years ago. .

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I think she said it was a kid's book. They had us reading Anne Frank in 4th grade...so I think that's about 10 (sheesh, I'm too old to remember!).

Mudah, I missed the stove! Is it one of those complicated multi-burner things?

Phonegrrrl, I'm pretty sure that there was just a regular stove under all the tomato sauce and crud.

Oh Man. Italian mom acts like she is back from the dead, not 10 days... Mike Jr. said his new mom treated them bad.. He is the bad bad bad child... Here's hoping for change. And Stallone daughter is on a fast track to the obsessive clean track too.. A little dirt wont kill you. Just meditate on that for a sec.

OK so it was actually two boys and a girl on the veggie family as shown by the tux's and dress in the wedding pics.
    On to "He's A Lady" looks like a new episode tonite even tho they had one last nite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast