+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Episode Discussion **Spoiler**

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    little boy stallone needs to grow up. his mom is NOT doing him any favors... He said he can't dress himself or put gel in his hair!! does mommy wipe his @#$ too?? Again, Where. Do. They. Get. These. Families?? Unbelievable. I'f I EVER think I'm not normal, I can just tune into Wife Swap..
    Agreed! That kid needs to be sent away to boarding school.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I'm sure veggie dad Adolfo is not worried about the swap. I mean, Come on. Don't tell me in 700 lives he has never had a wife concerned about cleaning and eating meat..

I'm sure veggie dad Adolfo is not worried about the swap. I mean, Come on. Don't tell me in 700 lives he has never had a wife concerned about cleaning and eating meat..

The Stallone family are spoiled and nasty.
    - Virginia Woolf

I have to wonder if the producer's encourage these familys to 'overreact' with their new rules. I mean, come on! it is only for 5 freaking days people.. But, that keeps me tuned in, so I guess they are doing something right..

Hey everyone!

I am in tears Im laughing so hard. This show reinforces so many stereotypes it's absurd. Between the "groovy 60's" couple that has abandoned the constraints of keeping time and the sternness of the Italian family, it makes me glad for the run of the mill dysfunctionality of my own family.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I walked out of the room for one minute & missed something--what was the Stallone girl so upset about? Walking the dog doesn't seem like a horrible proposition & that's all I caught.

Cant veggie mom meditate and zone out all her worries (ie: job) because she and her hubby dont really have one. At least I didnt see that they work. If I were my boss, I wouldnt have too many worries myself.

are those all girls on the veggie family... i'm not trying to be insensitive. I can't really tell. I don't know what made the Stallone girl that upset. Veggie mom was very very nice and Mike JR. is being a little punk.

How dirty can a house really get in 2-5 days!!!

Cant veggie mom meditate and zone out all her worries (ie: job) because she and her hubby dont really have one. At least I didnt see that they work. If I were my boss, I wouldnt have too many worries myself.
    I'm not quite clear as to how they get money - unless Adolfo has interest from a bank account he opened 700 years ago. Or the 'Spirit that guides them" is made out of money.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast