+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

They had both couples on Oprah last week and Steve mentioned that they were working at becoming more of a family and stated that it was slow going -- slow going?? Is it so hard to change your schedule and actually spend time with your kids? Know who they are?? I bet Jodi is spending more time with them and I think that overall, in both episodes that I have seen that the men are getting a lot out of the switches (with the exception of Steve) which is interesting since you would assume that it would be just the women that would get something from the change.

I agree with realfun, when he asked if the nannies were taking the kids with them, I almost fell over and felt horrible for those children! What a selfish sob!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Good god - was that a 3-legged dog?
    Why yes....yes it was. Really wanted and yet did not want the story on the 3 legged dog at the house with the wood cutter...

Quote Originally Posted by Leeloo
    Why yes....yes it was. Really wanted and yet did not want the story on the 3 legged dog at the house with the wood cutter...
    I never even made the connection to the wood cutter.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The rich dad is the reason why alot of kids grow to resent their parents and end up in rehab. Sheesh!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I can't believe this show !.

Right now I am watching the episode of the rich wife Jody, and the middle class wife Lynn. I can't believe how shallow Jody is seeming right now !. I had to tape this show the other night. All I can say is Oh my gosh !.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jengage
    Right now I am watching the episode of the rich wife Jody, and the middle class wife Lynn. I can't believe how shallow Jody is seeming right now !. I had to tape this show the other night. All I can say is Oh my gosh !.

Thank you for calling her middle class wife and not poor!! Yes, compared to Jodi, she probably is poor, but they have a beautiful home, clothes, food to eat....I thought maybe I'm poor, if everyone is calling Lynn poor!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow.

I watched this show because it was on the Tivo and I was bored yesterday.

All I can say is, what an ass.

That man has to be one of the most despicable people I've ever witnessed. I hope as he ages his kids grow up and show him as little respect as he shows them, his company (or whatever he does) goes under, and he spends the end of his life a lonely, poor man.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Wow.

I watched this show because it was on the Tivo and I was bored yesterday.

All I can say is, what an ass.

That man has to be one of the most despicable people I've ever witnessed. I hope as he ages his kids grow up and show him as little respect as he shows them, his company (or whatever he does) goes under, and he spends the end of his life a lonely, poor man.
    LOL !.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I started out hating Jodi, but after fifteen minutes, she totally won me over. She seems like a pretty decent lady. Am I the only one who hated Lynís husband Brad? His disdain and hatred for Jodi was clearly unwarranted. If I were Jodi, I wouldnít have chopped the woods nor clean the toilet not when they are two teenage girls in the house. I feel sorry for Lyn. What exactly does Brad and those girls do all day?

Something tells me it wasnít Stevenís idea to do the show, because he seemed so unwilling to compromise. When Lyn dismissed the nannies, did he ask if they were going to take the children? Does he even know his daughterís name? What a jerk!

sorry NYgal, Jodi was an embarrassement to all stay at home "rich" house wifes.She was so much the princess that she she could step up to the challenge of anything. those poor, poor children. I agree with you that Steve is totally disconnected with his children, but so is she. Isn't this a perfect example of child abuse.....I guess not because they have money. shameful

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    Jodi was an embarrassement to all stay at home "rich" house wifes.
    I honestly believe Jodi is a product of her environment. She was born into that lifestyle. She said she has seen the error of her ways and is now spending quality time with her children. Let's hope it's true.

I like Lyn. She seems to be a good and decent person. However, her family treats her like a maid. I don't understand why in addition to working two jobs, she has to do all the cooking and cleaning when they are two teenage girls in the house. What exactly is she teaching them, that it is okay to be a doormat?

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind switching places with Jodi for ten days (okay forever - minus Steven). On the other hand, chopping wood, driving a school bus, plus cooking and cleaning on a daily basis seems like an awful lot of work for one person. I am not sure I would be up to that task.

+ Reply to Thread