+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    I'm sorry to keep harping... But WHY did the richie riches have kids in the first place???
    Because they look good on the christmas pictures

Doesn't make sense for him to be home? Oh my, he might have to touch one of his kids.

Both Dads are really missing their own wives.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    I'm sorry to keep harping... But WHY did the richie riches have kids in the first place???

i was just wondering that myself ...

Both Moms are bonding with the kids. I guess that's the universal thing about Moms.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

maybe the rich mommie will learn something from this and lose ONE of the nannies so it is just 3 nanny's for her 3 kids... I have never seen such a diverse difference between families as this episode is showing.. I dont know now if I wish any longer if I had grown up rich... I got the impression the rich dad worked for his money but he quickly took on his silver spoon wifes life of Only Caring ABout Himself!!
    You would think their friends would see how pathetic they are, but I'm sure they are also rich and not in touch with reality either..

I don't get why these people sign up for these shows, and agree to the rules, but then they don't follow the rules!

He makes a LOT of hateful comments about her lifestyle and puts her down in so many ways.

OK, RIch dad is polish and i'm 1/2 polish and I miss Goulash... I regret having anything in common with him.

Steven doesn't think that making sarcastic remarks about other people's way of life constitutes "putting them down"? Then what the hell does?

+ Reply to Thread