+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Poor mom gets rid of the nannys. In addition she wants the dad to come home from work early. Now that was a little crazy.

Rich mom basically gives everything to the dad to do.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    why is the rich mom demanding that the husband do more around the house when her own husband doesn't do crap???

i agree that the poor husband needs to help out more, but the rich chick isn't the person to tell him he needs to do more.

i love it ... the nannies are thrilled to have some time off.

I hope the nannys get paid this week. RIch dad thinks they will go destitute (sp) if he doesnt work past 6:30pm for 5. whole. days.... The kids looked happy that they were gonna get to spend more time with daddy... Does he not see that!?! I see some future Menendez Bros. in the two rich boys here...

Those kids looked so happy that they were going to spend more time with their dad.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Rich mom basically gives everything to the dad to do.
    And he ain't happy! I'm not sure why he should live by her rules though, since she didn't put much effort into living by his rules the first week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    why is the rich mom demanding that the husband do more around the house when her own husband doesn't do crap???
    It seems to just be out of spite, since she doesn't like Brad. I could understand if she was using the rules of her own household: just hire a bunch of people. But this way she's just trying to torture him. :phhht
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The rich dad is like my dad (a little) old school thinking of a man who thinks if you put a roof over their head and food in their mouth that is enough.. it is not.. BUT at least I had the greatest mom in the world... I feel sorry for the rich kids...

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I think that poor dad should do something around the house...if it's his woodchopping business, where the hell is he when his wife is chopping wood? Or is he chopping down trees? Is that what they meant by being a woodsman? I missed something early on...anyone know the deal with him?

I'm sorry to keep harping... But WHY did the richie riches have kids in the first place???

Steven can only handle one hour with his own kids.

+ Reply to Thread