+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 10/06 Show Discussion - Tree Huggers Vs The Hunters

The best mother....I DON"T THINK SO!! I wonder if Amy is watching this show. But Hunter man needs to go back to school and learn how to rhyme his words.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Aleta is so cold...

Wow at Amy's Epiphany.

"I have found out that I'm one of the best mothers EVER".

(insert silence)
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Well, if Amy thinks she's a great Mom, I can only thank god they don't have a lot of kids. She's only got the one to ruin.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    I guess I was the only one who was on the "Earthy" family's side, although they were weird. The other family just was.... not my type of people; ill leave it at that.

But this had to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. That blonde lady was just walking comedy.... Man, from the crying over the dead animals, crying over doing a little house work, praying for the animals and that breakdown over the dogs, just too funny.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetGuy
    I guess I was the only one who was on the "Earthy" family's side, although they were weird. The other family just was.... not my type of people; ill leave it at that.

But this had to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. That blonde lady was just walking comedy.... Man, from the crying over the dead animals, crying over doing a little house work, praying for the animals and that breakdown over the dogs, just too funny.
    Well I am a tree-hugger myself here...but can't Amy be a clean one?

I agree DetGuy, but the "tree huggers" were so over the top, I actually felt some empathy for the NRA Poster family.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

My dogs are outside!

I'm such an evil, evil man.
    My dogs shouldn't be outside, like the millions of dogs in the wildness, and deers, and cats, and racoons, and cows, etc, etc, etc.

UGH

Aren't those weirdo's lucky that they found each other? Her sweet little cultured voice turned a little shrill there during the confrontation. Guess all the hard dishwashing and vacuuming got the best of her.

FORT Fanatic
    I too am 'on the side' of the earthy family - mostly the husband, he seemed to be the only sane one of the bunch (can do without the child - there's nothing wrong with teaching a child respect, and how do they expect her to function as an adult if she doesn't have to do things she doesn't like, a chore a day won't kill her).

The other husband was acting like a bull-headed child ("no cuz your beliefs suck") ... and he doesn't think his do to other people??

I'm a little surprised more hasn't been said about Aletha. Aletha was cold, judgemental, overbearing and just plain unlikable.

+ Reply to Thread