+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 10/06 Show Discussion - Tree Huggers Vs The Hunters

FORT Fan
    So what does this mean: "You sucked me dry" [Treehugger Mama]

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    So what does this mean: "You sucked me dry" [Treehugger Mama]
    Well, her and her hubby said they have a lot of 'action' at home. Maybe that's why she says to him when she's had enough .

Just wondering, does anyone really think the treehugger Mom was really sad when she saw the dead deer?!? Gee, does she get hysterical when she sees frozen steaks at the grocery store? Does she have a panic attack when she sees roadkill? I understand getting upset about an animal you knew when it was *alive*, but how do you emotionally bond with an animal you never encountered and is already dead.

Even with her fellow species I've never seen someone burst into tears when passing a cemetery even though they don't know anyone buried there! I think she's fooling herself into believing she's better than other people because such things horrify her. She probably believes that's a lot more important that actually doing things that make a difference like cleaning your house, having a job, raising your kid, etc... you know, real world stuff as someone else put it.

I don't know what her deal was. She displayed grief like most people save for immediate family members. If it was truly grief and not just showmanship, then I'd say she could use some serious professional help. I love animals and nothing is prettier than a herd (or however they travel) of deer in a meadow at sunset, but, I can't see myself losing it if one of them dropped dead in from of my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LATAS
    I am no longer. At least, not sympathetic towards "tree huggers" who stand under a mounted deer head (It is DEAD, honey. It can't HEAR you,) sobbing near hysterics.
    Wait, shall we call them hysterics? I think we shall.
    I am middle of the road myself, and no fan of guns or dead stuffed things, but St. Francis of Assisi? Come ON.
    While I'm wondering, what was with her Confederate Flag hysteria? Is she a descendant of slaves? Seriously, though... I do understand why some people object to it, and I certainly wouldn't hang one in MY window, but to rant and rave and demand it be removed... maybe it's just me, but I thought that smacked of "I need to pick on SOMETHING, and THIS is gonna be IT."
    As for the devil child... I have to imagine her teachers were watching saying to themselves, "Oh THAT explains a LOT."
    This show is a train wreck I can't turn away from. I thought of applying, but I do not think on my worst PMS day I could be so judgemental... well, ok, obviously I can BE judgemental, but not to someone's face in their home. Can't wait to see Princess down on the farm next time. She'll probably put the rest to shame.

:phhht

her husband is part black that's where it comes from about the flag i think. don't get me wrong she's over the top emotionally in her responses. i'm just taling about the reason behind confederate flag issue.

Rab
    Amy is NOT the best mother in the whole world when she refuses to do any chores and stays home watching TV all day. What kind of impression is she putting on her daughter - that doing nothing is the way to live? For goodness sakes woman it wouldn't hurt to clean up the house while you're lounging about!

tree hugger people

I swear I have never laughed so hard over a reality show in my life!
    That was a Leather couch in the tree hugger house wasn't it? Leather= cows right??

I recorded this show on Wednesday and finally got to it last night. Can I just say that the tree hugger wife is insane. For her to walk away from this thinking she is the best mother ever, means that she is dilusional. Granted, everyone on this show had problems, but she is an emotional basket case. I have many friends who are anti-NRA animals lovers, but they don't sit at home and cry about it. They do something.

I did feel for the tree hugger father. He really tried. Of anyone, he came away looking the best. But, I do have to say, not cleaning the vase and letting the flowers sit in it and rot, is kinda gross. Plus, I think he is an enabler. He has let his wife become what she is.
    "To be is to do"--Socrates.
    "To do is to be"--Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do"--Frank Sinatra

I'm the queen of misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by skynet5000
    Just wondering, does anyone really think the treehugger Mom was really sad when she saw the dead deer?!? Gee, does she get hysterical when she sees frozen steaks at the grocery store? Does she have a panic attack when she sees roadkill?
    LOL!

I'm sure she does whenever there's a camera around

It was over the top enough for Amy to demand for the Confedarte flag to be taken down but for Althea to force what's his name to put up an American flag against his will was just as bad I think.

I'm pretty sure the show's crew planted the flag ideas in the wives' heads as to far they could/should go with their demands in order to make good TV. And they succeeded in doing just that!

I don't have a problem with the Arkansas guy not wanting to display a flag... that's his choice. What I do have a problem with though, is their attitude towards work, and that they live in such a filthy disgusting house, and to me the fact that Amy doesn't even wake up early enough to see her daughter off to school, and yet when she finally does get up she does nothing but sit around and watch TV all day is beyond reprehensible.

+ Reply to Thread