+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Finale Discussion 3/5/05

FORT Newbie

I liked the male make up artist's glasses...who is he

Does anyone know a good way to find out who the make up artist was for the Early Show screenshots that the contestants, except for Heather, used. A name of Bella something is at the closing credits. I thought that was a female name though.

David

Still love ya, Mitch!

FORT Newbie

The fix was in

Did anyone happen to notice that Kimberly was OUT and then, mysteriously, by acclimation she was IN? And then, without missing a beat (or tasting an hors d'oeuvre) she was the WINNER? Do I smell a FIX?????? Yes, she is pretty in that bland tv-presenter way, but what does she do besides ribbon flowers (which the judges hated on several occasions)? Mitch had it over all his competitors from Day One. With Martha Stewart back on the scene, it is folly to try to cram another female domestic diva down our throats. Mitch is something different, a Colin Cowrie for the masses, if you will. I will not bother to follow this Wickedly Perfect folly any further, but will happily look for whatever we hear of from Mitch in future.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkin
    I can't believe Kimberley won.

I did love her magazine cover though, but Mitch truly deserved to win.

I can just imagine what the weekly promos for her show would include....

Monday....Kimberley shows you how to make ribbon flowers.

Tuesday....Kimberley shows you how to attach ribbon flowers to things.

Wednesday...Kimberley shows you how to add beads to ribbon flowers.

Thursday...Kimberley shows you how to make a bouquet out of ribbon flowers.

and don't miss Friday's exciting episode.....Kimberley creates a really blah looking wooden frame and decorates it with ribbon flowers.

I still think that Mitch and Darlene would have made a very interesting duo as co-hosts of their own show.

"And don't forget to buy my book: Designing with Ribbon Flowers!!! And the 2nd volume I'm putting out: MORE fun with Ribbon Flowers. And Volume 3: Silk Hydrangeas and Ribbon Flowers"

I even have the theme song for her show. It's an oldie from the 70's. I think Marie Osmond sang it, but I could be wrong: "Paper Roses".

I can't believe that "style maker" (is this like "legend in her own mind"??) Candace voted for someone who makes Ribbon Flowers. She even said they weren't her style.
    UGH, I will NOT be watching the "Lifestyles" of Ribbon Flowers by Kimberly Kennedy show anytime soon. I"d rather have a root canal.

FORT Fanatic
    This has to be the biggest rip-off in the brief but tumultuous history of reality TV.

No way would I ever watch one nanosecond of a show hosted by that no-talent, self-righteous bitch, Kimberly. I wouldn't even pick up her magazine in the dentist's office. (She thinks that she's the "better person"? What in hell gave the vindictive witch that idea?)

David Evangelista, you are the only one of the three with the sense you were born with.

Mitch, everyone knows you should have won. Good luck in the future.

FORT Fogey
    I'm just watching this show now (end of first hour) -- but did anyone sign up to win the contest? The one where Kimberly will come and cater the dinner party in your house?

Wasn't she one of the people who couldn't cook??!!

Quote Originally Posted by almisa
    Did anyone happen to notice that Kimberly was OUT and then, mysteriously, by acclimation she was IN? And then, without missing a beat (or tasting an hors d'oeuvre) she was the WINNER? Do I smell a FIX?????? Yes, she is pretty in that bland tv-presenter way, but what does she do besides ribbon flowers (which the judges hated on several occasions)? Mitch had it over all his competitors from Day One. With Martha Stewart back on the scene, it is folly to try to cram another female domestic diva down our throats. Mitch is something different, a Colin Cowrie for the masses, if you will. I will not bother to follow this Wickedly Perfect folly any further, but will happily look for whatever we hear of from Mitch in future.

Absolutely, this show was the biggest con I have ever seen. :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht

Well, well, well, my least favorite of the entire show won it all!!! Not since Flo & Zach of Amazing Race 3 fame has my least favorite team or player won. That is a long long time!!! But unlike AR3 in which I actually liked (as most of you know I despised AR6), Wickedly Perfect was horrible!!! :phhht

Although Kimberly stepped it up in the last 2 episodes, it does not make up for all the damaged she caused us the entire season!!! She is still my least favorite and always will be!!! I will not watch the Early Show the 6 times Kimberly appear! I will not read her book or watch her TV show either! I am still very angry with her (at least one person here isn't)!!! I hope Darlene and Mitch DO get their own TV show and knock the stuffing off of Kimberly!!! I hope Kimberly's show gets low ratings and goes on cancellation!! At least since Mitch didn't win, Mitch could have a show with Darlene. I would LOVE to watch those two together!!!

I really don't like how all this turned out. WP could of been one of the best reality shows there was! But, it ended up as one of the worst! All because the producers had to come up with the Survivor-style elimination. That was the rotten egg in the mix and now the show has fizzled!

Good riddance to WP!!! Good riddance to all of the judges (especially Candace & Bobby)!!! It is finally over and I couldn't be more happier! I hope Martha Stewart's new show is better than this fiasco of a circus we had to endure for 9 weeks!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Luv2Scrapbook - My sentiments exactly!

And what did I learn from this experience? That it's not so much how versatile or talented the contestants are; it's which one has the best face/personality for the camera. In that case, the screen testing should have been done first. Might as well weed out the least telegenic right off the bat...

Thanks to CBS for reminding me once again that on TV, it's more important to have the right look than the right knowledge.

I wondered about a *fix* as well,and quite honestly, for this show, I would not doubt it for a minute! Kimberly had no right to come back and then win over the more talented player who actually kicked her out.
    I won't watch anything she is on, that is for sure.
    A few comments: Amy's tie snake? I've been making those for years- nothing new there.
    Heather- take that darn post out of your tongue and dress like a grown up.
    As for the car that Kimberly won- I was thinking that it was weird that the first episode Denise won an SUV and then no one won anything after that. I thought it was quite a huge prize for the first episode. Then tonight the winner also won an SUV. I wonder if Joan screwed up the first episode and awarded the SUV to Denise on accident, and it was actually for the winner of the entire competition?

+ Reply to Thread