+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 02-26-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

I can't believe it! I am absolutely shocked and disappointed and angry! Darlene was the best....without a doubt. She was such a hard worker. She was creative, full of energy, full of great ideas and a very interesting and likable character. I am just broken-hearted.

I think that the judges should have veto power and be able to overrule any decisions of elimination that they do not agree with. It simply isn't fair and isn't fun to see the one with the most talent and creativity have to go. Why should the losers from previous episodes be given the right to choose who should go.

Mitch is the only one left and the way the show is going, he'll probably be gone soon too - leaving the most boring, tastless personalities to vie for the title of "the next great style-maker".

I hope that Darlene will still get her own show somehow - she sure deserves it.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Well, I'm on the West Coast...I won't be watching tonight, or for the rest of the series. The voting scheme never made sense for finding the best person and the players vote out the best people to lessen the competition for them. But up until now, most of the most talented managed to avoid being voted off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac

Son-of-a-Mitch says "I can't believe we made it to The Final Five."
    I just have to say this...Son-of-a-Mitch had me
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Welcome to my world... brainznlookz's Avatar
    [B]I cannot believe what happened tonight. I am so, so turned off by the show now. Why bring back the losers? They lost! Then Darlene, one the the BEST players on this show, gets voted off for retaliatory reasons?[P]Being a newbie to this forum, is there anyone we can voice our disappointment to??

Quote Originally Posted by brainznlookz
    Being a newbie to this forum, is there anyone we can voice our disappointment to??
    Go to the official website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/wickedly_perfect/
    Then scroll all the way down to bottom where it says "feedback" and give them a piece of yer mind!

[B]I cannot believe what happened tonight. I am so, so turned off by the show now. Why bring back the losers? They lost! Then Darlene, one the the BEST players on this show, gets voted off for retaliatory reasons?[P]Being a newbie to this forum, is there anyone we can voice our disappointment to??
    Welcome.

Maybe the website's address has some information on cbs.com? I'll try to find it.

Anna
    UPDATE: LOL See above post. Thanks alot.

This show is so very broken.

Shouldn't TPTB be angling for a *watchable* show? As in, a show where talented individuals (at this point, read: Mitch and Darlene) compete against each other?

Instead, they give us a show where talented people are forced to leave while mediocre contestants stick around to dazzle us with their mediocrity. Yeah, that's a great formula for creating "must see tv".

IMO, TPTB should have realized that there were only two contestants remaining who might make for a pretty watchable rivalry--Darlene and Mitch. And therefore, they should have made every effort to ensure that these two individuals stayed on the show. They could have done that by doing away with the whole "voting your team member off" thing at this stage of the game and letting the judges decide who stays or goes. I don't think the judges would have given Darlene the boot.

Instead, TPTB allow team members with an axe to grind to do the voting.

I'll pass on the rest of the eps, thanks. I'm not sure what demographic this show is aimed at, but apparently it's not me.
    Last edited by dallas_viewer; 02-26-2005 at 10:15 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Team Artisan built a dog run! Guess we know who Pom will be cheering for.
    Geez, it took me long enough to see this post!!

I was torn tonight, for sure. I loved that Team Artisan built in the old dog run, but I hated having Darlene be on the losing team.

If I had to pick, I'd still want Darlene in the game.

This show sucks for how the eliminations are done!! (I'm talking about the elimination of the contestants on this show, not talking about the eliminations in the dog run!)

I wrote to them on their website and clicked on Feedback. I hope Darlene can get something better than what the winner gets on this show.

[B] Why bring back the losers? They lost!
    Exactly!!!!

And since they gave those losers one more shot at winning, they should certainly give Darlene an extra chance! Fair is fair!

Before tonight, I was a huge fan of WP and couldn't wait til each episode aired. Now, I just feel confused and let down. How can you take the show seriously if they don't let the truly deserving contestants win? This show is just so messed up now - the rules change in every show. It now seems like a show that wasn't planned out properly.:nono

+ Reply to Thread