+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 02-26-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

FORT Newbie
    I agree with DevilTwin. I hate that this happened.

Next week they go to NYC for a screen test. It's everybody for themselves.

FORT Newbie
    OMG, Heather is a waster of oxygen and she gets to stay anf dynamo Darlene is voted off! What a travesty. It looks to me like Mitch now has NO competition. The rest of these folks are majorly weak in most areas.

I Just can't believe this! Darlene is out!?? For what reason? Because that new (*&$_) Girl who is back said so????

and another wants to aspire to be most like Amy?? What did she do?

OMG. I'm not watching anymore! I don't care who wins this thing.

You know, I understand the whole "voting off" procedure for things like Survivor and Big Brother, but talent should rule on a show like this. Qualified judges should be deciding who goes home, not the competitors.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Last week's show was fun, and I was actually almost looking forward to tonight's show, but right now I do not know what's the point of watching. Darlene is out, there is only Mitch left of the potentially deserving people. Kimberly did deserve to come back for all the woodworking she did tonight for Artisan, but I do not hold much hope for this show anymore. Or rather, I do not hold much hope for the show that will be hosted by any of these people left, well, unless Mitch wins. I certainly hope the teams will be gone next week and it's everyman for themselves, or Mitch could be toast.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Newbie
    I hope that Heather can't handle being in front of the camera for her screen test next week. I do not want her to go any farther in this compeition. Amy can't do anything either. I don't know why she is so full of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Next week they go to NYC for a screen test. It's everybody for themselves.
    I think Mitch is the only one with anything remotely resembling charisma, so next week should be a cake-walk for him.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

WTF? How the heck did this happen? Darlene is gone, and Kimberly is back...am I in an alternate universe???
    Did you see the preview for next week, the "screen test" shows Kimberly showing that tv host how to make her freakin' ribbon flowers...get OVER the ribbon flowers already!
    By the way, IMO, the only thing Heather and Amy (and Dawn for that matter) have contributed to the show? Horrible quasi-chicken pot pie.
    I AM SO MAD! I wouldn't even watch next week if it weren't for hoping to see them crash and burn. so much anger. I need to go and hug a puppy. Luckily, I have one in my lap and another at my feet!

This sucks!! I hate that Darlene is gone and Kimberly is back . Darlene deserves to be there. I agree, I don't think I care who wins now.

+ Reply to Thread