+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 02-26-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by nycmom
    The cbs site says that the 2hour WP finale is this Saturday!
    Thanks for the info nycmom! Welcome to FORT!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Amy did the acorn purse and button bracelet that showed a sense of humor and innovation.
    I think Amy is great and her style and smile and kids projects go a long way with the NYC moms. My kids would watch her all day long on a kid's art show. They are begging for art lessons or a party with her.
    Ok, that's fair. But remember, this contest isn't aimed at children. It was risky for Amy to do a button bracelet, I cannot imagine what the judges would have said. (They'd probably say "it doesn't take much imagination to put buttons on a string.")

I checked the CBS weeklong schedule and there's a two hour block of a "Lots of Perfection" episode Sat. March 5th, and "The Perfect Ending" on the 12th. Sort of confusing.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I checked the CBS weeklong schedule and there's a two hour block of a "Lots of Perfection" episode Sat. March 5th, and "The Perfect Ending" on the 12th. Sort of confusing.
    man the CBS website *sucks*. This saturday was supposed to be one hour, but now it's a two-hour "season finale" which makes me think there will be no show on the 12th.

Under Darlene's teary face I saw this:

Don't miss the two-hour season
    finale, Saturday at 8PM ET/PT.

Yes, nycmom I saw that as well, but it doesn't say on *which* Saturday does it? The week's schedule has a show this Saturday and the next. Something's not right.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by puppyluv
    Ok, that's fair. But remember, this contest isn't aimed at children. It was risky for Amy to do a button bracelet, I cannot imagine what the judges would have said. (They'd probably say "it doesn't take much imagination to put buttons on a string.")

I just have to say that it was great when my kids wanted to do the button bracelet project bc I had buttons and string in the house (I didn't have to go to the store or spend any money) and they were busy for hours. Also, I actually wore one out the other day (my daughter insisted) and got a ton of compliments. I know the contest is not aimed at children but I think it is part of it. Martha has a kids magazine for a reason, ME!

Under Darlene's teary face I saw this:

Don't miss the two-hour season
    finale, Saturday at 8PM ET/PT.

What going on?

The schedule keeps changing every day!!!

Maybe, because of the low ratings, CBS plans to air the last 2 episodes in 1 night! That would really be rushing things, wouldn't it? If they do that, I would be totally upset .....I just don't want the show to end that fast! I'm gonna miss it when it's done!

Seems to me that CBS is "WICKEDLY IMPERFECT"!:phhht

Still love ya, Mitch!

The finale this Saturday?

I wonder if there was so much negative audience feedback, when Darlene was booted off and Kimberly reinstated, that TPTB realized that many viewers were about to desert what was left of the show. (I know I sent CBS my opinion!) Could this be why they decided to wrap up early?

FORT Fogey
    How low are the ratings for this show? This could be a really great show if they would tinker with the format a bit -- in particular the voting part and possibly the types of projects. (I agree with those who would like to see more emphasis on individual projects. Even making the "teams" groups of two wouldn't be so bad.)

This show can't possibly be doing as poorly as "The Will" or "The Benefactor", can it??!!

+ Reply to Thread