+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 02-26-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

I haven't watched this show since Mychael was voted off, and now I know Darlene was axed, I'm never going to watch it. This is the most stupid way of eliminating contestants I have ever seen.

Mitch had better not win or else.. well hell I don't watch the show anyways, I don't know what I can threaten.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    The show has a ten episode run...this past Saturday was #8.
    I understood at the beginning that it was to be a 12-episode reality show. I also see that on the CBS Wickedly Perfect Website, it shows that we've just watched episode #8 of 12.

So ... we have 4 more episodes to watch.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkin
    I understood at the beginning that it was to be a 12-episode reality show. I also see that on the CBS Wickedly Perfect Website, it shows that we've just watched episode #8 of 12.

So ... we have 4 more episodes to watch.
    Maybe that was the original plan and low ratings changed things. There are 5 contestants left. Next week, three are eliminated. Then from the previews it sounded like that episode would be followed by the finale.

FORT Newbie

Wickedly Perfect

The preview sat. night said thet 3 would go home next week. Leaving 2 for the last show is what heard.

Tv Tome has it as a ten episode show? Oh well, how they'd stretch it out with two contestants for three episodes would be 'interesting' to say the least.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Well, you are right, I checked out several other "scheduling" sites and they do say that WP only has 2 episodes left.

What a rushed ending to the series!

CBS must have wanted to hurry up and pull the show off when they realized they didn't really have it planned out well - or maybe they were so disappointed (like most of us), that Darlene was voted off and decided to shorten the show to get it overwith quick.

FORT Fogey
    I couldn't watch a TV show with Dawn talking for a full half hour. To me, she has the kind of voice that is perfect for silent movies. (It's way too high pitched!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Well, I'm on the West Coast...I won't be watching tonight, or for the rest of the series. The voting scheme never made sense for finding the best person and the players vote out the best people to lessen the competition for them. But up until now, most of the most talented managed to avoid being voted off.

Kip: I'm right there with you, in the "Not watching anymore!" Bye-bye CBS and your SEARS sponsors; you've just wasted your advertising dollar on me !!!

I was pissed when we lost Mychael, but I hung in there, hoping against hope that Darling Darlene and her quirky ways, Lucy Ball-hair, and over-the-top reactions would at least get to second place.

Now, with Mitch and The Drones, I don't care. Period.

Question: Sometimes, like ANTM, we find out what the last name of the contestants are; does anyone know Darlene's last name? Or how I can find it out?, I'd like to send her a card, to let her know that someone appreciated her talents and gumption.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna
    Sunnyone, just click the episode and you will go to the question and then at the end of the question you can click for the answers.

Boy was I right about the contestants being experts at promoting themselves. Here's a section of Margo's answer to how to have an elegant luncheon...by the way, she said to put a crisp white table cloth with fresh flowers!!! that sounds like the next style maker!
    From the website: "Now for your menu, I would suggest preparing a nice pasta dish. There is one that I make - and created the recipe by accident (ie: the kids were hungry so I used what was in the pantry). Get yourself four nice size chicken breasts and cut into two inch pieces. Sauté in a bit of olive oil and garlic. Add sliced mushrooms, a bag of frozen spinach, a few sun-dried tomatoes (or diced tomatoes out of the can.) When the chicken is done, add several tablespoons of grated parmesan.

Hey, THIS is a recipe lifted RIGHT from the Recipe Thread at FoRT! I've made it last week, three times and shared the recipe with two other people! We have more talent HERE than the entire Wickedly Perfect mis-cast!
    Last edited by lambikins; 03-01-2005 at 06:26 PM.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Tv Tome has the entire casts full names listed, Lambikins
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread