+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 02-26-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Whaaaaa? I missed the show last night...Darlene is gone? Kimberley is back? I am so done with this show. :phhht
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by rikyrah
    Mitch - still being there....ugh.
    I respectfully disagree. Mitch still being there is the only thing that gives this show a shred of credibility. You may not like him personally, but week in and week out, he's risen to the challenge and been one of the key players.

He may not have Mychael's individual cooking skills or Tim's woodworking abilities, but he's probably been the best "all-around". Only Darlene (and maybe Denise) could to match him in that regards -- more from passion than from any innate ability.

Amy? Dawn? Kimberly?? Heather??? Now that's what's really UGH!

Arrgh, I can't believe KIMBERLY is back right after Mitch got rid of her!!

Mitch better win. I don't even want to think what would happen if any of the women win...

It's going to be terrible without Darlene!! Remember the Darlene and Mitch song? They made the show. I'll keep watching, only for Mitch.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I agree with what has been said. Hard work just doesn't pay off on this show. Darlene saved them from embarrassment and she gets bounced. And Kimberley is back. Once out you should stay out. They could have brought back the others to help, but that should have been it.

Are they making up the rules as they go along?? It seems that way.

FLYing using babysteps LilLisaLou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyluv
    LOL Check this out, from the "official" Wickedly Perfect website.

This is for Amy's pool party punch:

...lord help us if this woman wins...
    I was sooooo mad when I saw the previews for the next episode and I saw AMY there with her tired pink andgreen shirt.

If they want any of the other contestants to actually have a functioning show, they had better start editing creatively because at this point I don't feel a connection to any of them. The only two that I liked were Mychael and Darlene. I didn't even really like Darlene to begin with but I realized that with the exception of the sewing, I could probably do a project if she could do a project.

I can't see Heather being the winner since they are showing so much bad footage of her.

I still can't get over the fact that Heather destroyed her team's chance at winning this week and is still there. She was one big, untalented, lying beeotch bully this week and I am looking forward to her being axed next week. I would watch our public access local government channel before I'd watch her on a show.

I would have preferred if Heather had sucked it up and tried to make all of her extremely bad decisions better by pitching in to fix them when they failed one after the other, instead of saving her own skinny butt with her meticulous (yet very uncreative) sphere-pruning.
    "Nothing intoxicates some people like a sip of authority."

FLYing using babysteps LilLisaLou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyluv
    Go to the official website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/wickedly_perfect/
    Then scroll all the way down to bottom where it says "feedback" and give them a piece of yer mind!
    Instead of going to the FEEDBACK area, I went to where you could ASK HOW from a "perfectionist" at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/wickedl.../ask_how.shtml I had several questions for the "perfectionists".

FORT Newbie

Here's my take on the show...

I know the producers already know who makes it to the end and, in a weird way, I feel like they are editing what we see to makes us root for the people they know are going to get kicked off. I happen to know Dawn and know that she did WAY more than what they choose to show. She does have talent, and she does have personality, but they are choosing not to present that.

Not saying that I'm excited about any of these people actually having a TV show, but it is just my take.

Quote Originally Posted by LilLisaLou
    Instead of going to the FEEDBACK area, I went to where you could ASK HOW from a "perfectionist" at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/wickedl.../ask_how.shtml I had several questions for the "perfectionists".
    Can you see the questions that were asked? I tried to find it, but I couldn't. What questions did you ask?

Welcome to my world... brainznlookz's Avatar

I just followed your advice...

I just went to "Questions for the Perfectionists."

I told Darlene how frustrating it was to have her tossed out.
    I told Heather she will NEVER be a Perfectionist in anyone's mind! lol
    I told Kimberly that CBS has "lowered the bar" (again) if they actually think she can compete with the likes of Mitch or Darlene.

+ Reply to Thread