+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 02-26-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

I am fuming that Darelene was elminated.

I went on the CBS website and couldn't get through to the feedback site.
    Any suggestions?
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie
    I left a feedback to CBS right after the show and I didn't have any problems. I just had to list it as Other because they don't even have the show listed on its own when it comes to feedback. I don't think that CBS even thinks this show is going to make it. I hope that they think of a way for Darlene to get another chance. If they would give Teflon Kimberly a second chance they should give Darlene one too.

I just don't get this show. They've pulled every crappy reality show "twist" just because it follows a forumla. They clearly didn't give any thought to what the consequences would be. They might as well have lined up twelve people and told them to guess what number they are thinking of.

Voting each other off only makes sense on shows where social interaction is the game. You don't see the models on ANTM being given a vote, or the designers on Project Runway. This is exactly what killed The Complex.

I hope this damn show ends up with a Heather or a Dawn winning so we can laugh when they end up on the next edition of Surreal Life. Ptui!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

So Heather clips a shrub into a ball and is safe from elimination? Jeez. Darlene so did not deserve to go. This episode in particular shows the flaw in this whole voting off system. At this point, it's the judges who should be doing the eliminating.

over Mitch and his finger. I couldn't even watch.

From next week's previews it looks like Heather crashes and burns and Mitch kicks butt. It looks like Mitch has got this one in the bag. I don't particularly like him, but I have to admit, he's closer to the total package than the rest of the remaining contestants, especially with Darlene gone.

Joan Lunden needs a makeover - the clothes, the hair, blech. She used to be so much more attractive and stylish and I don't think it has to do with aging. Hey - they could do a reality show about Joan Lunden's makeover!

I'll probably keep watching as the train wreck rolls into the station. I can't look away.

How seriously BAD was the CB garden? I'm a HUGE fan of Ground Force on BBCAmerica - what they can do in two days is amazing. Team Artisan's garden was far and away superior - they definitely picked the right team members. The CB garden looked like it was thrown together in 2 hours. The only good thing was Darlene's table.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    show ends up with a Heather or a Dawn winning so we can laugh when they end up on the next edition of Surreal Life. Ptui!
    I think if they end up with Heather or Dawn, it wouldn't surprise me if the producers make some kind of deal with the winner (if it were Dawn or Heather) to keep them from taping a national tv show --the network would lose a lot of money with either one of those contestants-------who would watch the show??????????????????????
    but of course if the winner is Mitch, I think with some guidance and if he stays away from the kitchen, he would do fine.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

This show gets worse and worse!!!! First the witch we thought was gone for good (Kimberly, of course!) is back and to add to the insult, my Darlene is gone!!! This show has NO credibility left which is too bad, because this show had lots of potential!!! This show has been a train wreck from beginning to end (ever since Mychael got eliminated)! Now let's see... Kim had the 2 worst individual projects 2 weeks straight. And the week where it really mattered, Kim pulls through and robs Mychael, Denise, Tim, & Margo from coming back! Now my least favorite player has a chance to win it all and the other four don't!

Amy & Heather were on neutral standing for a long long time. Not anymore. I dislike them as much as I do Kimberly now, especially Heather. What is Heather still doing in the game anyways? She should of been long gone by now!

At this point, I want Mitch to win. None of the ladies remaining are worthy of winning! I used to dislike him, but now he is the only person remaining I like.

I am sooooooo disgusted with this show and how it turned out!!!! :phhht
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Amy & Heather were on neutral standing for a long long time. Not anymore. I dislike them as much as I do Kimberly now, especially Heather. What is Heather still doing in the game anyways? She should of been long gone by now!

At this point, I want Mitch to win. None of the ladies remaining are worthy of winning! I used to dislike him, but now he is the only person remaining I like.
    I agree. Horrible Heather is disgusting with her combination of arrogant bossiness, egotism, and stupidity.

I am very sad Darlene is gone. I would have watched a show with her, but I would not watch a show with any of the remaining contestants as host. (I was considering Mitch as co-host with Darlene, but he still hasn't bothered to update his tips on their website, which shows a bad attitude.)

The network shot themselves in the foot by having the players decide who gets eliminated. Haven't they seen a Survivor to know that the weak majority always bands together to take out the strongest competitors? They were bound to end up with a tepid winner at best. Since they haven't even set up a way for us to comment on the official site, it serves them right.

There is something really really wrong when you spend 18 hours making a pagoda and then destroying it because it did not work and instead of saying you made a mistake you then lay sod down so badly the judges commented on it and you stay and the person who saved the design and got all the praise from the judges for building a meditation center and picnic table and who has never done that much carpentry is voted off. Heather sucked and Darlene didn't. At least Darlene is interesting to watch and has a personality. Heather has no personality, neither does, Dawn or Amy or Kimberly. They are like a bucket of wallpaper paste. Bland.

To have Kimberly come back, the look on Mitch's face said it all, he looked as if he was going to vomit and I don't blame him. This is a train wreck.

I am so glad that after next week there will only be 2 people left, this show has to end and die and stay dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I am so glad that after next week there will only be 2 people left, this show has to end and die and stay dead.
    But the two people could be Mitch & Kimberly. Kimberly could then win it all!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread