+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/12 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

FORT Fan
    I liked Mitch's tuxedo box a lot too. I was hoping the judges would comment on it, but they only commented on the wrapping of the losing team.

MRD
    I'm just hoping that Texicana says something really good in her recap about Mitch and Darlene's singing duet. That had to have been the surreal moment in the show.

Hated to see Denise go. Kimberly and Dawn will be picked off like carrion to the vultures of the other team after this.

Tonight was the first time I've seen Kimberly do anything I liked. The headboard was awesome, but I agree with DAvid, the rest of the bed sucked. With a headboard like that, the rest of the bed should have been WOW!

I liked Darlene's wall technique, but would have used a different color scheme.

I thought the other headboard did look like a coffin lid. EWWWW!

I missed the first 20 minutes nothing too exciting I hope.

Didn't Heather look like Darlene Jr. during the judges critique? I think that is the first time in ages that I have actually seen her hair.

Dawn and Kimberly, mmmm the 2 weakest playest left, wonder how long they will last???? Not impressed with either one.

I hate previews that make it obvious that Mitch is going to be on the Artisans team. Please leave us a little suspense.

I never thought of myself being like Heather, but when they told us they were going to wrap a gift sans paper the first thing I thought of was weaving ribbons. Though the thought in *my* head didn't look like that peice of crap she came up with...Ick

Darlene had a good idea with the tissue paper, to hid the cracks and stuff. I really liked CB's room, except that headboard. That was too fussy for me. I think I heard Mitch say "sissy-boy". That is exactly what I thought. Artisian's headboard was really pretty.

Someone - please help me try to figure out why I keep watching this show!! The entire premise of the show is to find the next stylemaker, yet we really haven't seen anyone do anything new, daring, very creative, etc., in any of the episodes. Where were the people who are a little more daring, versatile, aware of changing trends - people who pop and sparkle with personality? The kind of people who can show tv viewers something different - and are excited about the possibility of doing it.

For example: Tonight, I was yelling at the tv several times. The main time was with the exercise room fiasco. When the team was shopping, I kept yelling, "Grab a yoga mat and some DVDs. Get an exercise ball and handweights!" Instead, the team decided that to scrap 1/2 of the two items they purchased and call it good. They could have spent less than half the money, saved a lot of time and had a pretty good work-out room. The other main time I was yelling was when Darlene spent a long time sewing a pretty cool/innovative/feisty wrapping project, then scrapped it because it wasn't "her." Instead, she wrapped the box in a tired, outdated manner - a box you could walk into any hobby/craft store and buy. If it would have come down to her team, that box would have gotten her the boot.

I really have trouble seeing any of the cast members as trendsetters/stylemakers. Their creativity isn't much more than the average person's - and I have a feeling the average person at least serves food that's cooked all of the way more often than not.

Maybe I just watch to see which setting-inappropriate get-up Joan will be wearing during the ousting ceremony.

Catherine
    (who is still bothered by the weird quirk of giving away a vehicle in the first WP episode, then not giving away anything else in consecutive episodes)
    "Nothing intoxicates some people like a sip of authority."

Well....if Mitch switches teams next week and Team Artisan loses I hope Dawn and Kimberly are the bottom two :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by kcfemmefatale
    Catherine
    (who is still bothered by the weird quirk of giving away a vehicle in the first WP episode, then not giving away anything else in consecutive episodes)
    That is exactly what I was wondering! What in the heck happened to the gifts?

Wow, 2 horrible episodes in a row!!! This show is losing alot of ground fast!!! :phhht Denise, your eviction will be avenged!!!

The projects itself were great (except the fitness room -- yes, details matter!!!), but Denise's eviction ruined it all.

Kimberly, Dawn, & Mitch all need to go ASAP. I WILL NOT watch a "Martha Stewart" show starring any three of them.

My only hope now is Darlene. If she goes, WP will be just as bad as AR6 was!!!

Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I missed last nights episode, although I agree with alot of you that this show is losing it's appeal.
    I don't understand why they don't have the judges pick the person to eliminate. I liked Denise alot more than Kim and Dawn! Doesn't make sense....
    I totally forgot about the truck give away the first episode.....makes you wonder if they thought the show was going to do better than it is and they had to save some $$....
    ---------------------
    opps....

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Well....if Mitch switches teams next week and Team Artisan loses I hope Dawn and Kimberly are the bottom two :phhht

Hmm, this quote struck me as funny. I don't think Mitch is going to switch teams anytime soon. OHH! You mean to Team Artisan!!!!

+ Reply to Thread