+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/12 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

I hate this popularity contest. When will the judges have to actually make this decision?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    It's all about retaining as many of your original team as possible.
    Same mentality as Survivor. I had forgotten Denise used to be a Crafty Beaver.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Dawn hasn't known Denise long enough to see her skills? Ummm, hello Dawn, she's been around you the entire time.. you've just been on opposite teams. Denise's skills show through more in one week's episode than Kimberly's have all season.

If this competition doesn't become individual next week, then Dawn and Kimberly are so screwed next week. They cannot do it.

Well well well.... previews seem to show Mitch goes over to TA next week. That should go over well. Bahhhhhhhhhh.

Next week they'll even up the teams again. Natch. Kimberly says Mitch is a player. Only out for himself. Well duh!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Did anyone catch who's going over to Artisan?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    If this competition doesn't become individual next week, then Dawn and Kimberly are so screwed next week. They cannot do it.
    Maybe they'll put the 6 names in a hat and end up with two entirely new teams of 3. Nah. That would never occur to them.

No way does Dawn vote off Kimberly they are buddies. I thought all their rooms was kinda blah but I liked the striped wall paper and each of the paintings. Kimberly's headboard was awesome. It is a very tough show-to be creative in such a short timeframe, plus to actually create all your ideas is even tougher.

FORT Regular
    This show is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's obvious that the producers did not fully think the show premise through. WHAT IS THE POINT of continually switching team members to even the numbers??! Any "strategy" that goes into the voting has totally been thrown out the window because they'll automatically get another player. If a team votes one of their own out, THEY should have to suffer the consequences both of the loss AND of their voting. Deal with it. This way, it doesn't even matter!

And since this is a contestant voting premise, I'm getting so mad at those sneaky people (aka Kimberly). They're really letting their own insecurity and back-handedness show. Why in the world, then, would I even CARE about her if she has her own show or book? The eventual winner will NOT be there by merit but because THEY successfully got the strongest players voted out FIRST. :phhht

Didn't it seem obvious from next week's preview that Mitch is going to the other team? They showed Darlene, Amy and the red head together at the antique store.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Next week they'll even up the teams again. Natch. Kimberly says Mitch is a player. Only out for himself. Well duh!
    Yeah, Kimberly the Evil Witch says *Mitch* is a player???!! I was so hoping that Dopey Dawn would see the light and get rid of her, but of course she didn't.

The way it is going now it looks like Mitch is going to win the whole thing. But really, who would watch a show with him?

I love Kimberly and am glad she stayed. I think next week Mitch goes over to the Artisans.

+ Reply to Thread