+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 2/12 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

I'm so bummed that Denise was voted off. It still ticks me off that Denise was moved over to Artisans by supposedly having her name picked out of a hat while the Beavers got to make their own choice when it was time to even up the teams. Its like she was being set up to get booted off. I know that it all boils down to personal projects, but Kimberly had a God-awful gift box and she could actually win this contest! Where's the sense in that?

Anyway, this team concept can only go on for a couple more episodes. Does anyone know how they'll finally determine the winner?

My friends kitchen is done in a faux technique using tissue paper, it is on the ceiling and it looks amazing, nothing like Darlene did but I got what she was going for in this instance and just didn't have the time and probably the correct type of paint.

Buying a textured prepared wall covering would have been more attractive and practical under the circumstances with a predetermined outcome. I thought it was a waste of time and a gamble that didn't score any points with the judges. The time could have been better spent on other tasks besides gluing tissue paper and making two gift boxes.

FORT Newbie
    Has anyone seen a photo of this headboard? I'm dying to find a photo...Thanks.

How do the decide who goes to the different teams anyway? How come some times they can pick them, and other times it's random. Who decides it? It sounds to me like the producers or whatever are trying to control the game too much. Like they WANTED Denise gone or something...
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    How do the decide who goes to the different teams anyway? How come some times they can pick them, and other times it's random. Who decides it? It sounds to me like the producers or whatever are trying to control the game too much. Like they WANTED Denise gone or something...
    I don't know how they decide...and it's really unfair to the players who get traded. If Mitch goes over to Team Artisan, his individual project had better be best or he's likely to be voted off by Kimberly or her buddy (???? her name escapes me now). And if Mitch leaves the Crafty Beavers, that leaves Darlene as the outsider there and Heather and Amy are likely to vote her off given the opportunity.

As has been mentioned by others, the current voting scenario ensures that the talented people are voted off as the voters eliminate the stiffest competition.

I keep thinking that they'll be going to all-individual competitions any time. With only 6 contestants left, they really should. This should be job interview time where individual skills are tested and the judges decide who goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I don't know how they decide...and it's really unfair to the players who get traded. If Mitch goes over to Team Artisan, his individual project had better be best or he's likely to be voted off by Kimberly or her buddy (???? her name escapes me now). And if Mitch leaves the Crafty Beavers, that leaves Darlene as the outsider there and Heather and Amy are likely to vote her off given the opportunity.

As has been mentioned by others, the current voting scenario ensures that the talented people are voted off as the voters eliminate the stiffest competition.

I keep thinking that they'll be going to all-individual competitions any time. With only 6 contestants left, they really should. This should be job interview time where individual skills are tested and the judges decide who goes.
    ITA!!!! This game is sooooooo unfair!!! This is more of a lottery than a competition! Anyone can win this, even Kimberly!!!! :phhht

And BTW, Kimberly's buddy's name is Dawn. I despise her as much as I do Kimberly.

At any rate, I hope the Artisans lose. Although I would perfer that Kim or Dawn goes, I wouldn't mind it either if Mitch goes either.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    What-all could Tom do? For all we know, his talents could be as bad as Heathers. He got eliminated during the very first episode, and frankly what he offered up then didn't impress me. He didn't even bother with food presentation
    He seemed to me to have better ideas than the blah sisters, although we didn't see them carried out. And he certainly had more personality---even though it was mostly negative!

+ Reply to Thread