+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 02-05-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Glad I got to read your posts. Ds distracted me and I missed who got booted. All I have to say is "What were those people thinking??? Those wreaths were horrible!"

There, I feel much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I don't know how to fry an egg, either. Which is why I'm not on this show.
    It is hard to believe that so many people were cast on this show without even basic cooking skills and no knowledge of what it means to be a gourmet cook. Based on the cooking skill level of the remaining contestants, cooking tasks could be eliminated from the show. I am tired of looking at the bad cooking and serving. This show is not professional. I wouldn't want to eat or cook any of the dishes on the show tonight and didn't find them visually tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Candace is a real dolt isn't she?? I don't know how she got her diva postion but um I'd never invite her over and David is as bitchy as they come.
    Candace really is full of herself and very irritating to say the least.

Bobby Flay should have shown Margo how to cook burgers. The judges deserved that soup and those eggs after awarding Margo's team a win after eating raw turkey burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    This is too bizarre. The Roger Sherman Inn is in my home town. As a matter of fact, I spent my wedding night there.
    Is the Inn normally clean? It looked like the series' producers had people spend a day dirtying up the Inn. I really didn't get the point of showing the contestants doing housekeeping. It would have been more sensible to have this as an interior decorating task instead of maid work and desk duty.

It was funny to see Darlene's eyes when Mitch picked Darlene to come over to the CB's. I am glad that she was welcomed and appreciated over there. To my mind she seems competent in several areas which is more than I can say for the others.

I give the judges a bit of a break because they were going over board at being divas and hard to please.

Margo, Margo, Margo, isn't there an old saying about if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. That is twice now I have heard her give the excuse well, I am a mother. So, a mom is supposed to be able to multitask and do things under stress that is part of the job description. If you can't cook an egg any style don't offer to cook it any style, garanteed someone will ask to have it done in a style you can't do. The next style diva can't crack under pressure like that. I also think that Denise nailed it in that although Margo is very confident in her skills, her skills really are not that great.

I am not surprised Artisan lost, it was the food. Also, was it Kimberly in the hat. Please the hair, if it was that bad and you couldn't shower, back comb it, fluff it up a bit, people put so much product in their hair it is very hard to tell if it is greasy or just pomade. That cost you and it really was not necessary.

Couldn't the producers of this show actually find some competent contestents this show is starting to get a bit embarassing for everyone involved.

I actually like this show -- I wouldn't waste my time watching it if I didn't. I think Margo deserved to go. I'm getting tired of Kimberly's bitching though. No one else was complaining about Margo as much as her, which leads me to believe that she was blowing things out of proportion. I'm proud of Darlene; glad to see that she is so talented.

This is one show where mediocrity can rise to the top. Just being able to put together some food items that the judges can digest gets stars on this show.

No, no, no... this won't do at all!!! Margo, one of the greatest players in this game -- gone!!! This competition has gone to the dogs now. All of the strong players are being elimainated. And to make matters worse, Margo could of pulled off the next task! But one mistake on the wreaths and she's outta here! The eliminations are purely random and anyone can get sucked into them!!!

With Margo gone (too early in the game), I am now rooting for Darlene to take it all. And if not her, Denise. If anyone else wins at this point, I will not be watching their new TV show or reading his/her book. I am so disgusted with this show now!!! :phhht
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Newbie
    I totally support the way Kimberly treated Margo. Margo is a moron. I knew there was no way Artisan could win since they had Margo to ruin things for them and the other team had Darlene AND Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    No, no, no... this won't do at all!!! Margo, one of the greatest players in this game -- gone!!!
    What? There were a couple of eensy weensy problems that Margo couldn't overcome--
    1) Does not play well with others.
    2) Can. Not.Cook.

I'm also hoping for Darlene to win, surprisingly.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread