+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 02-05-05 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey
    Darlene kicked some butt doing some cooking.

Hey piney, did you just notice Candace Bushnell SHOVED A BIG CHUNK of somthing in her mouth?

Eeewwww. That's one classy broad!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Darlene kicked some butt doing some cooking.

Hey piney, did you just notice Candace Bushnell SHOVED A BIG CHUNK of somthing in her mouth?

Eeewwww. That's one classy broad!
    I missed that. Must've been when I was taking a big bite of my own food.

FORT Fogey
    Okay, so now I know that Darlene jumped ship and went to the Crafty Beavers team, where she's been cooking really well.

The judges liked what Darlene made for breakfast, but not the other food (which Darlene's TEAMMMATES, not Darlene, cooked).

Over at Artisan, the judges are complaining about all the food. They're also complaining about the service. Meanwhile, Big Margo is stuffing her face with bacon and other little morsels in the kitchen, while everyone on her team ignores the guests.
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 02-05-2005 at 09:59 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Margo's cooking for Team Artisan, and man, I can't believe how uninspired and low-energy she seems.

All that bacon she surreptitiously crammed down her gullet when nobody was looking must have slowed her down some!

Actually Crafty Beavers got to choose a person from the other team to come over, so they chose Darlene.

FORT Fogey
    Holy Crap,

They ended up cooking Bushnell's fried egg in the microwave. The MICROWAVE!!! She cooked a fried egg in the microwave!

Hell, I'm having flashbacks to when I was 6 years old and my grandmother talked me through frying my very first egg over the freakin' phone. It came out perfectly, and I can't believe this chick is cooking a fried egg in a freakin' microwave.

My Nanny would be rolling over in her grave if she could see all this. And yeah, if she had a phone up in heaven she'd probably want to ring up Margo and talk her through a fried egg, too!

Margo messed up the poached egg so Flay came into the kitchen and showed her how to make it. Now she's upset.

I really haven't watched since Michyeal or however you spell her name got the boot.

FORT Fogey
    Okay, it's judgement day.

Candace tells Team Artisan that Dawn was great -- she knew her history of the house and made good efforts to be accommodating.

Flay compliments Margo and calls her "spirited" but that must have been before she crammed the bacon down her throat.

Evangelista criticises the blonde chick for wearing a baseball hat at lunch.

Flay tells Artisan that he was ticked off by the lack of service.

FORT Fogey
    Flay tells Amy that the burger and ginger ale were great.

Bushnell tells Heather that she erred by not changing Bushnell's sheets (and not telling her and her husband that the sheets they brought didn't fit the bed).

Bushnell then asks Crafty Beavers why the phone rang for 20 minutes and nobody picked up the phone.

Evangelista wants to criticize the chicken pot pie -- Heather made it and it stunk.

Darlene is nodding her head. She's dodging bullets so far.

+ Reply to Thread