+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wickedly Perfect Rants

MRD
    Totally agree with all Crackerjack's rants. I never thought I would actually say I "liked" Bobby Flay, but compared with the other 2 idiots they brought in to Judge, he's looking better and better to me. I'm sorry, but Candace Busnell is NOT all that and a bag of chips like she thinks she is. Who died and made her style boss? Besides, she dresses like a Times Square Hooker.

I am going to definetly watch the Martha Stewart Apprentice. That should be a well done show. Unlike this one. This one had so much potential, but didn't live up to it.

I have to say I love this show. I am crafty myself and enjoy watching it.

I hate the way they foreshadow the losing team by concentrating on their individual projects. We barely see the winning teams individual projects. I know what team is gonna win, before the competition is over. That pisses me off!

Like most others I agree that the voting off doesn't work in this show. There is no way that the other competitors should vote.

I'll probably watch an Apprentice with Martha, even though I can't bear to watch the one with The Donald.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I don't like the voting out process either.
    And why are are the judges there at the elimination? It would've been much interesting if the judges would at least be able to over-rule the decision by the team, and not just stand/sit looking there useless.
    I think they said at the beginning of the season that, if there was a tie on the person being voted out, the judges would break the tie. Am I dreaming this?!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

I knew when they put this show on Saturday night I would miss it. Darn!!!! Good thing for the recaps!

FORT Newbie
    I really just have one huge rant about this show: the contestants. The majority are heinously bad. They have horribly limited skills (if any) and/or they're unbelievably horrible at being a team player. Margo is the worst by far. She does everything horribly bad, but she acts like she's great and she's bossy and she won't listen to anyone. You can get away with treating your kids like that (which I don't approve of), but you can't get away with treating adults like that. Margo has absolutely no skills.

I don't like when the judges expect everything to be done to perfection because these people are never given enough time. On the other hand, the judges are supposed to be critical. It's their job.

The elimination method is not perfect, but it's not too bad.

No, the show is not too long. It's just right.

Well, IMHO, the main reason the elmination method is flawed is because of what the prize is. If the prize were just money, then letting the contestants whittle away at the strongest players and letting the most mediocre, middle of the road, vanilla, white bread boring contestent win (just like they do on Survivor) would be accpetable.

However, when the prize is to be crowned "America's Next Great Stylemaker", you can't possibly hope to get anyone great....you'll get voted off for being good!

I mean, the Donald wouldn't leave it up to the kids as to who gets to be his new apprentice, would he? No way!

So, that's my biggest problem with the show. We're watching it mainly to watch the fun projects they have to build, but as for hoping that the winner will actually be someone worth tuning into? Again....no way.

FORT Fogey
    I am enjoying this show but agree the elimination process is flawed.

I would rather have the judges observe them in action and dismiss the person they observed as being a weak link on both teams. The woman who refused to take the advise of her teammate on the vinegar would have gone this week to be sure.

FORT Fogey
    and in fact, she did go shoepie

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    and in fact, she did go shoepie
    Yes, I know I should have said they got it right this week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast