+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/29 Episode Recap "The Art of War"

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Looks like Joan took some cues from the perfectionistas and got a little busy with her Bedazzler™ spangle gun. Remember those? Joan Lunden and I sure do!

Anyone want to venture a guess that Lifetime, Television for Women is a mainstay in her household.

Mitch's mask proceeds to climb up into a doorway corner and spin a web that spells out "Some Idiot". Charlotte, is that you?

Darlene seems to be the only member who has some time to doll herself up, going for the "Oktoberfest Beer Wench from Hell" look.

Forget mints or a fine Cuban cigar, nothing ends dinner as well as bitter in-fighting. Nitpickers, Pick Me A Nit[
    I'm too young to have used a Bedazzler, but my mother told me about them when I was a young girl.

E.B. White would have been proud to be mentioned in a Texi recap.

Great job, Texi.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Wonderful recap, Texie!!! These were just a few of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    She's in her milieu, all hyperactive googly-eyes and manic motion as she rattles off costume and decor necessities. Decaf, Darlene. Just a friendly hint from a concerned citizen who hopes she never runs into you.

Mitch's mask proceeds to climb up into a doorway corner and spin a web that spells out "Some Idiot". Charlotte, is that you?

Poor frame, there's a custody battle for it.

Darlene seems to be the only member who has some time to doll herself up, going for the "Oktoberfest Beer Wench from Hell" look.

Doesn't anyone bother to screen the hired help these days? This is what happens when Martha Stewart gets taken out of Connecticut. Mayhem!

I miss Bobby Flay. Now, there's a sentence I thought I'd never utter.

Thak you again. Tivo missed recording this episode completely. Maybe they were showing sports instead where I live? IDK, but I don't like it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12