+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Discussion thread *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Misspelling

This show is really, really stupid. Additionally, they can't even spell the word "Restaurateur" right. They spell it on the show as "Restauranteur" and there is no such word. Dumbos!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I think Kimberly is the villain in this scenario. She is soooooooo jealous of Margo. Why do you think it is Margo that is the villain?
    Its not that I think that Margo is a villain but that she has done something to piss off 3 ladies in team artisan and they totally blew her off during the brainstorming part of the program. Kimberly is obviously bad mouthing Margo to all who will listen to her and trying to paint her as the villain.

Hey E-Daddy, I'm jumping on the Margo bandwagon...

I don't get what Kimberly's problem is. Margo gave her credit, when she didn't deserve it, and she still b****ed about it. Kimberly is definitely the villain here, or at least to me.

(Ooh, is there going to be a Kimberly Camp and a Margo Camp? )
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I think I blocked that whole purple rock thing out of my memory banks! Maybe Joan's pouffy hair makes the final decision?
    How about a bake off?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Hey E-Daddy, I'm jumping on the Margo bandwagon...

I don't get what Kimberly's problem is. Margo gave her credit, when she didn't deserve it, and she still b****ed about it. Kimberly is definitely the villain here, or at least to me.

(Ooh, is there going to be a Kimberly Camp and a Margo Camp? )
    Exactly!!! That's what I was telling them all along!!! Margo gave Kimberly most of the credit for the frame and Kimberly still got mad about it!!! She even helped Kimberly with the coloring when Kimberly wouldn't do it!!!

And welcome to Camp Margo!!! I am releved that I am not the only Margo fan around here!!! If its a war Kimberly wants, she's got one!!! Can't wait for the next Kimberly/Margo showdown!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

The judges are on crack. The Beavers tableau was so much more interesting than the Artisans, with their use of perspective, colour and make-up. Artisan's seem to be trying for a Meet Me in St. Louis theme ( directed by Vincent Minelli, who was a window dresser pre-Hollywood ) but never even came close to capturing the mood and style of that era. A tableau or a window for that matter is suppose to be about style, not a thesis on War and Peace. As much as I don't like Mitch, I have to agree with him, that a woman who is supposedly a critic, can offer a little more insight other than the mask is ugly. Her career must be fading fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    As much as I don't like Mitch, I have to agree with him, that a woman who is supposedly a critic, can offer a little more insight other than the mask is ugly. Her career must be fading fast.
    Too bad her hair isn't fading fast! It was horrid!

Definitely in the Margo camp after last night.

FORT Fan
    I liked Margo in this episode.

I thought the CB's project was more interesting for just a few seconds, due to the color, but quickly decided it was just a poor imitation of a Toulouse-Lautrec painting. The Artisans was more subtle, but there was more actually going on there, and the idea was for the teams to be entertainment as well as living works of art. And as to Mitch's comments, if he had ever been in any kind of art or design class beyond a high school level, at a real university or art /design school, he would be familiar with the dreaded "critique", when projects are judged, and often "ugly" is one of the kinder descriptions of someone's piece of art!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast