+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Discussion thread *Spoilers*

I thought Amy's housewife comment was extremely offensive & I'm not even a housewife! She's a total HYPOCRITE for saying she wanted to compete with the best when she voted out the best last week. Plus her background painting was HIDEOUS, Mitch thought so to, but didn't have the cahones to say so.

As for Kimberly, she's gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs! She was like a rabid housewife gone wild. She's totally repressed & completely overreacted to the whole frame thing! Margot didn't take credit for the whole thing & only stated what she did and even mentioned kimberly's name.

CB's concept was more interesting, but all I really saw was the hot-pink dress & confetti being thrown around. The rest of the scene was hard to see. It was more like Moulin Muddy than Moulin Rouge. I agree w/ a previous post that said it had a 4th grade vibe to it.

Artisans, although a bit blah, had a more pulled together look & had an interesting story.

I have to say, from the group that's left, Mitch's projects are the most creative.

Margo is being portrayed as an unstable villain. Her treatment reminds me of Stacie J. on The Apprentice II and Candida on The Rebel Billionaire.

Personally, I don't like anyone on Team Artisan's attitude or personality. I can't picture any of them as having the charisma to sustain ratings as a successful TV personality.

Quote Originally Posted by *jupiter*
    I have to say, from the group that's left, Mitch's projects are the most creative.
    His mask might of been creative, but he did that on purpose in case they lost (which they did). He's playing to lose and not to win.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Margo is being portrayed as an unstable villain. Her treatment reminds me of Stacie J. on The Apprentice II and Candida on The Rebel Billionaire.
    So sad...

Personally, I don't like anyone on Team Artisan's attitude or personality. I can't picture any of them as having the charisma to sustain ratings as a successful TV personality.
    And do you see anyone from the CB as a successful TV personality? I don't see not one.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    And do you see anyone from the CB as a successful TV personality? I don't see not one.
    No, overall based on the remaining contestants I think this should be a 6 episodes series instead of 12. The whole elimination process is so hokey that the judges could just declare a winner on the sixth episode instead of dragging out the series with a skeleton cast.
    Last edited by sugarlady; 01-30-2005 at 02:05 PM.

Mychael has been criticized for being one dimensional because she excelled in cooking. Well, I wouldn't describe any of the remaining contestants as exhibiting a vast array of talents or even excelling in one specialty area.

I don't think we've seen the best of each contestants talents yet, so its not really fair to say that none of the remaining contestants have "vast arrays" of talent. Until last night, I was pretty sure that Darlene's only real talent was making over-exagerated facial expressions....but apparently she's an expert seamstress, too.
    Last edited by rodsbud; 01-30-2005 at 03:32 PM.

I think Denise has both charisma and style, but she's playing it low-key right now. Obviously the judges like her style. She won the SUV, and she hasn't been on a losing team yet.

"Just wondering what would happen if it was a tie? Or does it have to be unanimous? "

This was asked in another thread, but it's more appropriate here. Anyone have any ideas or musings in the event of a tie during the vote off?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    "Just wondering what would happen if it was a tie? Or does it have to be unanimous? "

This was asked in another thread, but it's more appropriate here. Anyone have any ideas or musings in the event of a tie during the vote off?
    I would guess that it's up to the judges to decide in that event. I am fine with anything that is fair. Just don't let it be the dreaded purple rock method.

I think I blocked that whole purple rock thing out of my memory banks! Maybe Joan's pouffy hair makes the final decision?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast