+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/20 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, just as I suspected.. MYchael was the one who inevitably shot herself in the foot. She was ALWAYS cooking, albeit good.. but that's all she did. The judges gave rave reviews about the food all the time, and she was always more than happy to absorb the compliments. That's why she stood out to the team.. she didn't give anyone else a chance in the kitchen.
    If I were her, I'd of ignored the kitchen duties and allowed anyone else on the team (who earlier proclaimed to the judges that they'd cook wonderfully WITHOUT Mychael) crash and burn by screwing up the food.

But, alas..she didn't. IMO, that was her fault. She basically admitted in her confession at the end of the show that she wasn't really "prepared" for a group competition thingy...she didn't realize how cut throat people get.

The challenge was GREAT!!! I was shocked at the amount of money alloted, $5000 for "stuff" and $500 for FOOD! Daaaayuuummm!
    I'm telling ya..I reallllllllllly would have killed in this competition. Camping is my one of my favorite things to do! I would have been booted simply cause I was so damn good. jkjk

The dance floor!? Dumb!

Did anyone else hear the foreshadowing rattlesnake sound when Mitch said something to the effect of, "It's more important to have it done, instead of the details"? ::rattle rattle::
    So, I kept a keen eye on the team working.. once I saw whatsherface DUCT taping the tarp/blanket/whateverthehellitwas, I KNEW they were doomed!!!
    It's all about DETAIL, DETAIL, DETAIL!
    So much for Mitch's dumbass analogy.

So, my girl gets switched to Team Artisan.. Hmm.. She's gonna take it all I think.. win this whole thing. She MAY win simply because she could pass off as Joan Lundon's twin sister!! Geez.. the hair/face.. Very uncanny.

Oh..the Team Artisan's sing along around the campfire get-together... BRILLIANT!! They even had singing sheets for everyone! Excellent idea..along with the shirts AND the lil gift blankets the judges received.
    They really deserved this win by a landslide IMO.

Damn. I love this show, does it show??
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Mykie TRIED to get the other gripers to cook the veggies, but NO...they were slap happy with the duct tape at the time :rolleyes
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Nah..I didn't consider her "anyone want to do the veggies?" as giving the others a shot at cooking. Well after she had it all done/started/prepared/etc and everyone is busy doing something else. Besides.. what sort of rave reviews can someone get with grilled veggies?!

She was the one who took the bull by the horns in the first negotiations regarding the plans.. I think she should have suggested the food stuff and have SOMEONE ELSE do it all. Down to buying the food even.
    Seriously..she was there when they proclaimed their own "excellence" at cooking (TO the judges, nonetheless) and that they didn't need Mychael.
    She should have given them the gun..loaded it for them... and let them shoot themselves with it.

If she hadn't of cooked...they would have gotten rid of her for that, more than likely
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Also, what is so wrong with being "strategic"? It's a game with a prize and you're supposed to play to win. Those people who don't use a strategy are those who feel confident that their individual projects will keep them off the chopping block. Mychael was eliminated because the judges felt her project sucked. They didn't know who did the projects when the selected them.
    Nothing, but I mean wouldn't it be smarter to get rid of her when you didn't need her anymore?

It's like... killing the pilot when you're in the middle of the ocean.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I thought Mychael was much better this week. I still don't know why Craft Beavers lost lol. They got along and lost? Should they argue more than hehe?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Oh..I never changed stations to watch The Apprentice.

This show is too good...and BESIDES, there will be listings for TA repeats for the next year and a half. For cripes sakes..they're still running the whole damn 2nd season on some channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Nothing, but I mean wouldn't it be smarter to get rid of her when you didn't need her anymore?

It's like... killing the pilot when you're in the middle of the ocean.
    Better than killing him before you're about to run into the side of the mountain.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Thank you! Finally someone who appreciate's Mychael's enormous talents!

Those veggies do look delicious. I want some.

I don't like this show anymore. Last week the wrong person was cut, and this week DEFINATELY the wrong person went home. They kept the fashion design girl? Are ya' kiddin' me?

This does seem like a show where contestants really shouldn't be allowed to vote each other off. If it's just for money then OK. But if it's going to lead to a Martha Stewart-type TV show, you'd think the producers would want to make sure they ended up with the best candidate. And if Mychael really is a "one trick pony" then she's probably not the best candidate.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast