+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 1/13 Show Discussion* SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I don't know if Mitch knows this, but Rhododendron leaves are extremely toxic. A friend of mine has a hobby farm in the middle of Vancouver, and 14 of his pet goats escaped from their pen and started eating his rhododendrons and within an hour they were all vomiting and died. .
    Maybe they don't agree with goats, but in New England the deer chow down on every rhododendron they can find.

Actually, and then I'm moving to another subject cajuns use blonde (light) for a sauce that is very thick, and darker rouxes for thinner sauces. But I agree, the dishes the Artisan ladies served as French were just continental in flavor...it didn't shriek France as well as a co-au-vin or moules marinere would have.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    Maybe they don't agree with goats, but in New England the deer chow down on every rhododendron they can find.
    It depends on the species of Rhododendron and the amount ingested, but wild animals also can die from eating them. So maybe next week if the judges are cranky they can make a nice pesto sauce with some.

+ Reply to Thread