Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 1/13 Show Discussion* SPOILERS*

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    good lord, could these little darlings have any LESS personality? *yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    good lord, could these little darlings have any LESS personality? *yawn*
    I agree.

None of them stick out for me.

The only ones who's names I remember are Mychael, Tom, Mitch, and...err.. Kimberley.

Mychael is definately the one who sticks out most though. She's definately...unique. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    She hid the flour! I really feel for Darlene, everybody just dismisses her ideas.

That was just plain B**chy of Michele, hiding that flour like a 2 year old. I think Darlene's idea was a good one...when life gives you poorly cooked lobster, make Newburg. That is what we would do in a restaurant, Michele could have made a nice puff pastry. I really think that Darlene is not well respected, I don't understand it frankly. I think she has had some good ideas in the shows.

I sort of like her... :rolleyes

FORT Regular
    Joan Lunden just said that the teams were going to get evened up but she didn't say how -right? I'm hoping that Crafty Beavers will be able to choose who they want to send over to the team rather than letting team Artisan choose. It wouldn't be fair if artisan chose.

Also, I would have waited one more week to even up the teams. I mean, it's team Artisan's fault that they're losing team members so I say let them suffer the consequences for a bit more. Plus, what's the point of voting a certain person off because of his/her weakness if they're going to be able to get someone else to fill the spot? If they've used wise strategy and determining who should go, then they should be left with their "ideal" team, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Scrapbook
    Was there not a winner chosen this week from the winning team?
    Maybe the guy in charge of prizes screwed up last week and spent the whole season's prize budget on the truck.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I really think that Darlene is not well respected, I don't understand it frankly. I think she has had some good ideas in the shows.
    I agree. Even if you question the ideas, at least she has ideas.

So far, I am rooting for Mycheal. She seems to have the most skill and insight (getting rest, not telling guests that you are tired).

By the way, Kimberly is being billed as a carpenter. Why is she cooking for her projects?

Quote Originally Posted by RobC4Me
    By the way, Kimberly is being billed as a carpenter. Why is she cooking for her projects?
    Well she did make a wooden box for her goody bag

They really glossed over the goody bags. I would have liked to see more of them to judge the contestants ability and formulate my own opinion of who should leave. Seemed to me that the whole elimination procedure was rushed.

FORT Fogey
    So far, I'm rooting for Mychael too. I think it takes a lot of skill to be a great cook. I'm sure a lot of the other people are good cooks as far as cooking for their family and friends, but to cook for food critics takes much more skill than that.

Mitch has good decorating ideas, but we haven't seen much of his cooking skill yet, and judging from the types of parties he said he typically put on (moonshine, wipe your mouth on your sleeve), I don't know if he'll be able to make it to the end.

We really haven't seen that much of the other contestants to know what they can and can't do.

FORT Regular
    Ok. Maybe it's just me but it seems like THE ONLY people that can possibly make it to the end are Mitch and Mychael.

I would say that Mychael is in an ENTIRELY different league from everyone else. Frankly, I barely even remember anyone from the Crafty Beaver's except for those two!! That tells you something about them. Apple Lamp shade??!! Give me a break! Also, comparing her with each of the Artisan team members, she could rock them all.

I think she is the only one who could actually hold up her own for a show, cookbook or anything else in the entertainment industry.

+ Reply to Thread