+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Perfect" will move to make room for "Survivor".

FORT Fan

"Perfect" will move to make room for "Survivor".

CBS killed two birds with one stone, or press release, today when announcing the new castaways on the upcoming "Survivor: Palau".

In addition to announcing it will debut on February 17th, the network confirmed that "Wickedly Perfect" - which hasn't exactly had perfect ratings in the "Survivor" slot - will move to Saturdays beginning February 19th, replacing the one-episode-and-canceled reality bomb "The Will" which will not be returning anytime soon.

With the ratings nearly half of what "Survivor" is pulling in, no doubt CBS wants to quietly bury "Perfect" on Saturdays.

Information provided by www.thefutoncritic.com

It's amusing that they're talking about WP as if it's been on for more than ONE FREAKING WEEK! Sheesh, it'll never get Survivor ratings, but give the show a chance, will ya?

Please don't stop watching cos it'll be on Saturdays, folks! *starts grovelling* Push your dates back an hour Tape it. Tivo it.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Ugh, moving it to Saturday is a nail in the coffin.

I enjoyed this show last week.
    I know it's really nothing new. Two teams, tasks, eliminations etc. but it was still different enough to interest me enough to keep on watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Please don't stop watching cos it'll be on Saturdays, folks! *starts grovelling* Push your dates back an hour Tape it. Tivo it.
    Oh, I always have to record all my shows anyway, due to the night job. Listen up folks, it's not all that hard to set a timer. (Don't know about anyone else, but I seem to know an awful lot of people who have never learned to set a vcr or dvd recorder to actually record anything!)
    So I'll alreay have a timer set for Survivor...I'll go add this change now so I don't forget it!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Oh, I always have to record all my shows anyway, due to the night job. Listen up folks, it's not all that hard to set a timer. (Don't know about anyone else, but I seem to know an awful lot of people who have never learned to set a vcr or dvd recorder to actually record anything!)
    So I'll alreay have a timer set for Survivor...I'll go add this change now so I don't forget it!
    queen, get yourself a TiVo and you won't have to worry about timers or tapes or dvds ever again! So easy to use and worth the $$!!!

FORT Regular

Im not sure if this is right place to ask this...
    But do they show repeats of the show at any time?
    I missed most of Thursday's showing because of unforeseen circumstances. And I want to see the dinner part
    I was hoping they would reair it at least once some time during the weekend or before the next show...or am I wrong?
    Thanks if you can help.

No repeats...I think only a show as strong as The Amazing Race or Survivor will merit a re-run.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    No repeats...I think only a show as strong as The Amazing Race or Survivor will merit a re-run.
    Thats sad
    Ive seen some smaller reality tv shows repeat-ANTM (would that be considered smaller?) and American Dream derby do.
    gah I will never see the dinner now!
    My friend better not make me miss it next week!!!!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I liked it on thursday, but saturday is fine for me. I can always tape it. They really should give the show a chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast