+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Perfect" will move to make room for "Survivor".

I wouldn't count it out just cos it'll be on Saturday...
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

And remember, if you miss an episode, you've got Texicana's hilarious recaps to fill you in. They're funnier than the show, and more reliable than CBS.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Saturday is a death sentence. It will be lucky to pull in a 5.0 rating .... which is grounds for immediate removal on a network.

I don't care what day they change it to, I'll try my best to catch it. I like it a lot.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Hmm....the premiere of The Apprentice (3, or 4 this time?) is on Thursday at 8:30....that's not good. It makes fans have to choose one or the other.

Yeah, I HATE having to choose. That's why I tape one in the living room, and TiVo another while I watch it in the den. With this kind of mindset, is it any wonder moving it to Saturdays will not affect my social schedule whatsoever?!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    And remember, if you miss an episode, you've got Texicana's hilarious recaps to fill you in. They're funnier than the show, and more reliable than CBS.
    I had to miss it and Tivo failed me! Waiting for your recap, Texicana!

Dear God No!!!! Now I'm hoping that my boss from work does not call me to come to work. It's been a pleasure to watch Survivor. for 3 1/2 years on Thursday. From Season 2-9

FORT Fan
    Looks like CBS's trigger finger is getting itchy again.

It appears that the network will move "Wickedly Perfect" sooner than expected. According to the upcoming schedule on CBS.com, "WP" is scheduled to air Thursday 1/27 and again on Saturday 1/29. Although CBS doesn't label the episode title, so there is no indication if it will be a new episode or merely a repeat of the 1/27 episode (getting the dwindling number of viewers acclimated to a Saturday episode).

However, the television listings at TV Guide's website (www.tvguide.com/listings) provide an ominous detail. According to TV Guide, a repeat episode of "CSI" is scheduled to air Thursday 2/3. For starters, that would seem to indicate an earlier shift to Saturdays and a growing lack of confidence at the network for "WP" (i.e. saying a rerun will likely draw a bigger audience than a new episode of "WP").

While no official word has come down from CBS, it would appear that "WP's" days on Thursday may be coming to a quick end.

If this is so, I really really *really* hope the show in the 29th is a repeat
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    If this is so, I really really *really* hope the show in the 29th is a repeat
    I so understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast