+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Perfectionist's Recipes & Crafts

The Perfectionist's Recipes & Crafts

This thread is to talk about the perfectionist's recipes and projects that you've actually made. I know it's too early for anyone to actually try anything out, but eventually...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/wickedl...t/how_to.shtml

But anyway, I'd like to make Kimberley's sour cream apple pie. It sounds interesting. I also would like to make Tom's soup because it also sounds interesting, but his recipe is full of his snide comments and all this blah blah.

I'd LOVE to try out Mycheal's recipes, but they seem too complicated for me.

I knew Denise would win for the party invitation, that was very clever! But what did she put on the candy apple? I know she said white chocolate, and crushed graham cracker on the top, but wasn't there another topping on the apple? Does anyone know?

I'm interesting in Mychael's receipes, I might give them a try. Thanks for the receipe site.

FORT Newbie
    caramel

Quote Originally Posted by lalaloop
    caramel

THANKS!

And crushed graham crackers, I believe.

I think the recipe for the apples is curiously listed under Mychael's How To list.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I love Denise's invitations. Also intrigued by Tom's soup; the combination of flavours could've been interesting, too bad about the bad attitude and the self-serving commentary. Mychael - true professional, but actually not too impressed. Given her influences are Pacific Rim and French, her mountain of recipes come across as surprisingly unexciting. Great presentation, though.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    I love Denise's invitations. Also intrigued by Tom's soup; the combination of flavours could've been interesting, too bad about the bad attitude and the self-serving commentary. Mychael - true professional, but actually not too impressed. Given her influences are Pacific Rim and French, her mountain of recipes come across as surprisingly unexciting. Great presentation, though.
    I loved Tom's soup commentary--I thought it was very amusing.

I agree about Mychael--her recipes are nice, but very standard. And where is the Pacific Rim influence?

peachroses

Pictures of Projects

I really wish CBS would post pictures of the individual projects. Some of them sound really good and we don't get a chance to see most of them during the show.... Personally I would prefer to see the finished projects than the drama with the personalities.
    Because I said so ....

Quote Originally Posted by peach
    I really wish CBS would post pictures of the individual projects. Some of them sound really good and we don't get a chance to see most of them during the show.... Personally I would prefer to see the finished projects than the drama with the personalities.
    I know! URGH! It would be so neat if they did. I don't know why they don't. Hmmph.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast