+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by penguins13
    Hi
    I am new here. Been a longtime lurker, but never registered a name.

I loved this show! I can't wait until next week.

Tom was totally out of line with the way he talked to Darlene. What a jerk! I am glad he was voted out. His soup looked terrible, and to blame everyone for talking to him while he was making it?? Learn to multitask buddy-all us perfectionists do

Anyway, nice to meet you all!
    penguins13!

I also loved the show, but did not like Tom OR Darlene. She reminds me of a former co-worker that I despised. Tom...what an arrogant guy.

I loved the wrapped apple invites....hope all their winning personal projects are posted somewhere.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    penguins13!

I also loved the show, but did not like Tom OR Darlene. She reminds me of a former co-worker that I despised. Tom...what an arrogant guy.

I loved the wrapped apple invites....hope all their winning personal projects are posted somewhere.
    Thanks for the welcome ElizabethG

Ask and you shal receive
    --crud I can't post a link, I am too new to this and you think I am spamming -- OK go to the CBS site--you know the one and go to primetime then wickedly perfect

scroll down and you will see the episodes how to section

I hope that comes out right, I am new to this thing lol

All of the projects are on the how too page, but no pictures as of yet

Thank you Penguins13, there is indeed a link to all the projects featured on last nights show!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yes, welcome Penguin.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

OK it's me back again :rolleyes Take a look at Mychael's how too section...OH MY she has a lot of stuff in there. Then look at Tim's How To he just has a simple little Apple bird! I don't think I even noticed an applebird on the show?? Tim is a cutie though

Okay, ANY ONE that knocks Mychael for sleeping, needs to go here> http://www.cbs.com/primetime/wickedl...t/how_to.shtml. It lists everybodies projects: Tim did "The Apple Bird".

Mychael made FIFTEEN DISHES! The girl not only deserved the sleep, but the GIANT truck, too!

She is now my personal Over-Achiever!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fan

Mychael

Just looked at the link posted above. Holy Wah! Fifteen dishes all by herself and Tim made ONE apple bird?

Mychael deserves a heck of a lot more credit than she got, and I'm thinking that her big ego is come by honestly. But that spelling! Yuck!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Interesting show!!

Sort of like the battle of the homemakers. Some of these people are great! Very creative and original, good choices for this competition. I enjoyed watching them do the ''apple'' task, the projects and the food were awesome, so creative. When the judges were trying some of the apple creations made me drool I'll be trying to make some of these delicious menus from the link posted above.......I'll tune in again.

ps. I'm impressed with Denise and Mychael. Not sure about the others yet.

Oh and Tom was a good choice to eliminate, he was borderline rude and so arrogant.
    Last edited by Reality tv fan; 01-07-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Did anyone read Tom's recipe for the soup he made? Not sure if it was tongue-in-cheek or sarcastic/bitter? He certainly tried to cover his butt continually so we would know why his soup was judged the worst!

he kept calling it "apple squash TARRAGON bisque" and the recipe doesn't even include tarragon. Idiot.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread