+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think I am going to like this show.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

omg, that GMC vehicle rocked. what an amazing prize.

and yeah, i thought that apple peel lamp should have hands down earned the worst of the worst

if i were darlene i would have required some serious horsepower to stop myself from slapping tom across his venomous face and yelling GROW UP

it's funny but on a lot of these reality shows the early boot-ees make venomous comments after they are booted to the effect of 'well, i really don't need this show to make it big anyway' ... i was shocked that tom's parting comments did not contain that vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Darlene said it to him because previously before saying that, Tom said, "I want to tell you guys my plan." *turns to Darlene* "You can come if you want too, I really don't care.*

*Darlene, upset, makes comment*

Tom then does some strange feminine "OOH, can't wait to see, it will be fabulous!!" *flings hands around and does some sort of odd jig*
    whatever amount of respect the team had for Tom, his "faaaaaaaabulous!!" quip erased ALL OF IT, and rightfully so. darlene was articulate in expressing herself. tom's response showed a COMPLETE lack of intelligence and maturity-- big time.

Get *better*, Dag?? This was an individual competition and a new truck is a pretty darned good prize.

How exactly would they get better? Or are you just saying they had better not get worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Get *better*, Dag?? This was an individual competition and a new truck is a pretty darned good prize.

How exactly would they get better? Or are you just saying they had better not get worse?
    I am saying they had better not get worse. I would expect a prize like that at the end of the show not the beginning.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I am saying they had better not get worse. I would expect a prize like that at the end of the show not the beginning.
    Absolutely. Even Survivor works up to giving a vehicle away.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    TEAM NAMES

"Crafty Beavers"? Actually almost clever.

"Team Artisan"? Not so much. It sucks.
    Well, it's a clever enough name for a LARGE chain of lumber stores, here in Chicago! Hope their lawyer isn't watching or they might get sued before the show is over.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Agreed. I'm just wondering how in the world they're going to top it.

Then again.. they're filming in Greenwich, CT. Maybe they're just pilfering items from whomever's estate that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Agreed. I'm just wondering how in the world they're going to top it.

Then again.. they're filming in Greenwich, CT. Maybe they're just pilfering items from whomever's estate that is.
    Next week it will be two pickups and the week after that three and so on and so on . . .

OMG Kimberly stole one of Meredith's sweaters from the Bachelorette for the elimination ceremony.

+ Reply to Thread