+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

TNKY i think mychael is arrogant .......but in a quiet "Me? Arrogant??" kinda way, like "How could you ever perceive me as arrogant? I'm so sweet."

she seems like she won't give enough rope to be helpful, but just enough to guess what, hang yourself

Sooo ... I must have missed the whole "self appointed dictator" speech that they had in the commercials. Or maybe she's targeting someone else, but I know I saw him standing there as she ranted.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Are you watching it now, Mom? If so, keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Sooo ... I must have missed the whole "self appointed dictator" speech that they had in the commercials. Or maybe she's targeting someone else, but I know I saw him standing there as she ranted.
    Darlene said it to him because previously before saying that, Tom said, "I want to tell you guys my plan." *turns to Darlene* "You can come if you want too, I really don't care.*

*Darlene, upset, makes comment*

Tom then does some strange feminine "OOH, can't wait to see, it will be fabulous!!" *flings hands around and does some sort of odd jig*

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Yay, go Tom - home that is. I think he's just happy to be able to put this on his resume.

Nope, I'm CST. I just missed it. That's okay, I've seared it into my memory from the commercials.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Now that apple peel lamp is disgusting.
    It was quite ugly.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

love it when misfortune falls on immature evil people!! bye tom!!!!!!!!! hated you!!! and as for that gal who bought the fake hydrangeas, what was she thinking? she should have known that move would surely put a target on her back. and why are the threads to the individual contestants on lock-down?

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I'm not turning this into a sexist question - so please don't take it that way. I just wonder why he is necessary? Or even helpful. Tell me more! Tell me more!

(There's a reason I don't watch too many of these shows - where's my blood pressure medicine!)
    I just think a male gives a different perspective to the task than a female. They did the same thing on the Apprentice where they put a male on an all female team and visa-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Denise wins the best individual project from the Crafty Beavers. She wins the GMC Pick-Truck.

Pretty good deal for making some candy apples.
    I wonder if the prizes get better? If not the others who win individual competitions will be pretty peeved.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread