+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    It's just begun here. Darlene - ick. Mychael with the superfluous "y" - bleck. Way too confident. What's with the team names? For clever people - ummm....crafty beavers? Hmmmm. Which one is the master baker lady? Her cakes sure are gorgeous. And I thought I could cook.

Oh, come on, if you can't give a full 24 hours on the FIRST task - you're unnecesary. Go home Mychael.
    Last edited by J.D.; 01-06-2005 at 09:44 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Mychael is completely useless.

I forgot about Johnathan. Yes, he is annoying. But Darlene reminds me of a ghetto Martha Stewart gone bad. She was on a Home Shopping Network and was supposedly kicked out for being "too bossy" and "hard to get along with". Now I know why.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Tom is out unanimously. Kind of stupid considering he is the only male on their team.

I'm not turning this into a sexist question - so please don't take it that way. I just wonder why he is necessary? Or even helpful. Tell me more! Tell me more!

(There's a reason I don't watch too many of these shows - where's my blood pressure medicine!)

Wow! I'm surprised so many people are posting for this show. So excited.

Anyway, I really liked it! I loved the Crafty Beaver's display. It was like an apple paradise.

I thought the candle holder w/ the thin slices of apples on it and the apple candelabra were neat-o. I would have loved to have tasted all that food!!!

Glad Tom went. He was a pig. I mean, how rude of him to be so degrading to Darlene like that!! So disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY
    Mychael is completely useless.
    :-\ ? Are you sure you're talking about the right person, or are we both talking about the person who made the pot roast (or whatever that was) and all those other apple treats?

FORT Fanatic
    Mycheal was the one who went to bed when the team was working. Yes, she is a good cook. But she didn't help out the team when she was sleeping. Then, she wanted her team to wake her up. That showed she wasn't a giving team player. Anyone can learn how to cook.

glad that supposed metro-sexual Tom (yeah, right) is GONE!!! BYE you evil b-yotch!!

he is a very disrespectful and delusional b-yotch. very disrespectful toward Darlene. Mitch would have broken Tom down to the point of tears. too bad we won't get to see that

married w/ 2 kids? yeah right he's more queer than a 3 dollar bill

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY
    Mycheal was the one who went to bed when the team was working. Yes, she is a good cook. But she didn't help out the team when she was sleeping. Then, she wanted her team to wake her up. That showed she wasn't a giving team player. Anyone can learn how to cook.
    But it takes someone with talent and effort to cook well.

Anyway, I would have gone to sleep too. I mean, if I did my half of what I was supposed to do, I'm taking a rest. What use is a tired worker who'll be cranky and irritable and not be able to work properly anyway?

FORT Fanatic
    That is true. I think we have different opinions. I would have helped the team until all of the work was done to show that I cared about the success of the team. If you have a team project, you work until it is finished, no matter how much work you have previously done. She just struck me as being arrogant. But I see your point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    But it takes someone with talent and effort to cook well.

Anyway, I would have gone to sleep too. I mean, if I did my half of what I was supposed to do, I'm taking a rest. What use is a tired worker who'll be cranky and irritable and not be able to work properly anyway?

+ Reply to Thread