+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thomas

For once I got my wish! I watch all these reality shows and the annoying, abusive and whiny people always find a way to stay and I have to endure their abrasive personalities every week. I love conflict as much as the next guy but I get very disappointed when the other players don't step up and oust the annoying one!
    But finally!!!! Finally!!!! It actually happens - the person I thought would surely make me puke was voted out!!! This never happens to me!! I knew I would like the show - now I know - someone has heard my plea!! Thank you Team Artisians for voting out Tom!!!! I can watch in peace!!!

Well, until that other guy gets on my last nerve - then he can be gone too!!

No way. I would love to see another battle between Tom and Darlene. They voted out one of the more interesting contestants on the first episode. Give me Tom over Darlene any day.

what makes me believe this show is the real deal is the fact that an obvious conflict-creating drama queen (tom) got eliminated so early

but then again, that happened on americas next top model (justine with the two-tone hair) and manhunt (scarey steroid airhead dude, forget his name)

still, i feel compelled to say: score 1 for LEGITIMATE reality tv (i hope)

Well at least that Tom got eliminated. The only part I know that Tom make is The Butter(not) Squash Apple Soup. I'm kind to get to know the show "Wickedly Perfect". It's gettting better than ABC's reality show Great American Domestic Showdown with Adam Corolla.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Too hetero.
    I assume now that you've seen the show, you're rethinking this?

FORT Newbie

he seemed nicer

Not sure why he voted for Darlene after saying so many good things about her...but Thomas seemed like a different player from the first show. My guess is that there is so much you just don't ever see. The only person who voted for Amy was Mychael. She is smart but why would Thomas *and* Denise be so willing to let Darlene go?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123