+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thomas

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Yep, complete metro. Someone put a black turtleneck sweater on this guy, pronto!

Smokin' almonds, eh? Hmmmm...that's a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Ohmygod, I love him. Remodeled a kitchen? Oh, baby.
    Watch out; he only says he's proud of the design PLAN not the result! Or maybe he hasn't gotten around to actually remodeling yet. And I have no idea why he is proud of "a side table". Admits to gossiping about "friends". I smell dumbass.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    The whole 'side table pride' makes me really dislike this fool. Plus, as previously stated, Wild Salmon and White Chocolate Mousse? Pretentious and cliche. I mean, why go out of your way to say 'Wild Salmon' or 'White Chocolate' instead of Salmon and Chocolate... anybody that knows food will get what you mean. Its like hes trying to prove something... kind of like what he's trying to prove by being married...

Well, I've been badly disappointed. What a beyotch. Thank gawd his team banded together and voted him out...I wasn't too happy when they followed him out of the room like sheep after he denounced Darlene. I don't like Darlene but at least she didn't take his crap like a doormat. This guy would have never cut it hosting a TV show. Good riddance.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Good choice for elimination.......he was annoying, and arrogant. :phhht

His recipe for the soup on the site:

1. Wait almost 5 hours for teammates to get back from the grocery with one small squash.
    *rolls eyes*

I liked Tom and how he called Darlene on her behaviour during the judging. He probably was the most creative on that team as well. He gave such a strong speech at tribal council, it was better than most of the contestants on the Apprentice.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 01-07-2005 at 03:19 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    His speech was SO pretentious and arrogant. He was fun to watch cuz of his superior attitude and bitchiness... but in all honesty, he was the best one to boot.

Him saying what he did to Darlene was realllly rude. But, in the same sense..I was GLUED to the tv watching her reaction (I'm not a fan of hers..whatsoever), and I was loving it! I'm sick like that.
    It was really out of line..especially how he was corralling the rest of the women "away from Darlene", how fricken high school can you be!?

He totally thought that they wouldn't vote him out. That's why he felt so confident in saying, "vote me out". He was a nimrod.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    The whole 'side table pride' makes me really dislike this fool. Plus, as previously stated, Wild Salmon and White Chocolate Mousse? Pretentious and cliche. I mean, why go out of your way to say 'Wild Salmon' or 'White Chocolate' instead of Salmon and Chocolate... anybody that knows food will get what you mean. Its like hes trying to prove something... kind of like what he's trying to prove by being married...
    Well, I'll give you the salmon/wild salmon thing, maybe, although they can be quite different, but there is a HUGE difference between white chocolate and chocolate.

Now, having seen the show before reading his bio, I am really surprised that he's married....

I thought he had the most potential on that team, and I think they made a mistake in voting him off, rather than the chick who took 5 hours to buy some fake flowers and toile.

If Tom is married his wife's name must be Bruce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast