+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mychael

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    You crack me up lambi.. My "protest" on her name is on purpose!! Michael (sp?) is more fun to type when I'm quasi-ragging on her.
    Fine. Since I know she's your favorite, I'll just type out Michael from here on out, and leave out the (sp?) part. Deal?
    Deal, Babe!

Quote Originally Posted by MavenoUhh..I wouldn't long-handedly spell out her name on my folder for everyone to READ, you silly-bird!! [i
    Instead, I drew a picture of a stove with 4 cooking roasts in the oven and some sauce boiling over on the top. NObody knows who I'm 'crushin' on then![/i]
    My, you are a Clever Cleaver, aren't you! Bet you're great at playing Texas Holdem!

That is very true. I think the show should shuffle them about then.. I want to see EVERYONE do something out of their lil realms.

Aren't they looking for someone that is a multi-tasking, well rounded and versatile "do-gooder" for the winner? (serious question)
    Seriously, it IS time for them to 'punch it up' and have ALL the participants mix it up. It could be done as simply as the old "stick your hand in the hat" method, and there's X-amount of tasks and your pull determines what you do.

With next week's Camp Chic coming around the bend, it looks like yet another fantasy shoot that is out of the normal realm.

Geez, at least Martha used just plain folding tables on the beach when she did clam bakes! These guys would all be wearing mermaid costumes and doing the shuffle through the sand as they were -ing to all the judges.

Betcha Mitch looks real purty in Mermaid!

(Is that the Deliverance theme I hear playing in the background???)
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Clever Cleaver!! Yes, yes I am! You're killing me!

Geez, at least Martha used just plain folding tables on the beach when she did clam bakes! These guys would all be wearing mermaid costumes and doing the shuffle through the sand as they were -ing to all the judges.
    Oh shiat! This had me ROLLING! SO true!!

I agree totally! They should have a "draw a name outta the hat" mixup.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

You're killing me!
    That's because, Gentle Maveno, like Mychael, I got lots of last night.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

A big to everything that has already been said complimenting Mychael. If they lose however and she has a bad week and falls in the bottom two, I think she would be leaving.

If that doesn't happen I think she is going to win. Maybe she gets traded to the other team this week.

I do have one little negative about Mychael; the judges were correct in complaining that the whole team was in the kitchen during the party; if there is no "help", then she will have to learn to do what the rest of us do and have her meals prepared to the point that she won't be in there fooling around through the whole event, just excuse herself for a couple of minutes max!! Or maybe she was just afraid someonme else would touch her culinary creations--either way, get out of there, you have a party to host!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

i think she wanted to play the role of fashionably late chef whose appearance is 'well worth the wait' when the guests praise the food and she stands beside them touching their shoulders and smiling. add "good actress" to her arsenal

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Bye MYchael. Should have done other things, girly!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nooooooooo Mychaellllllllllllllll What have they dooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee

Those idiotttttttttttttttttttttsssss sssssssssssssssssss

I liked her and she's gone. I really don't find anyone else on the show remotely interesting and can't picture them "hosting" a show. At least I could picture Mychael in that role.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I thought Mychael was the perfect candidate to win this show, her culinary skills were extraordinary. I don't think anyone else even comes close.

+ Reply to Thread