+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mychael

Mychael looks like she's got it together. She was a great hostess. She was all smiles even after rushing to put together the party, and she thought about saving an appettizer for the last judge (can't recall his name) who came in later.

She was a little bitchy to her teammates, but they WERE getting in her way.

Mychael is so obviously the winner here, the suggestion of using quail eggs rather than hens, the Americana touch of using a corn pseudo succotash as an accompaniment. Miss Mitch is really threatened, and he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    I really love this Woman. She sleeps, she cooks incredibly, she is definately my favourite now.
    Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Mychael looks like she's got it together. She was a great hostess. She was all smiles even after rushing to put together the party, and she thought about saving an appettizer for the last judge (can't recall his name) who came in later.

She was a little bitchy to her teammates, but they WERE getting in her way.
    Agree again. LOL

I dunno though, I don't want to get my hopes up for Mychael winning. Reality shows like never get it right. LOL

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She is doing really well with the cooking...which she should, it's her profession! Everyone is all up in arms cuz she's so great with her vittles and they're getting worried. I thought it was funny how they all told the judges that they'd do "great" without Michael (sp?), and then they show the judges saying it's "too doughy".. the camera pans to her with the expression of "HA! In your face!"

I don't think she fits the "Martha type" yet though, simply cuz I haven't seen her doing anything else BUT cook. Can she sew? Can she hammer a nail? Can she put together a nice table setting?
    Isn't the premise of the show to find a "Martha type"..a well rounded, do-gooder?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    She is doing really well with the cooking...which she should, it's her profession! Everyone is all up in arms cuz she's so great with her vittles and they're getting worried. I thought it was funny how they all told the judges that they'd do "great" without Michael (sp?), and then they show the judges saying it's "too doughy".. the camera pans to her with the expression of "HA! In your face!"

I don't think she fits the "Martha type" yet though, simply cuz I haven't seen her doing anything else BUT cook. Can she sew? Can she hammer a nail? Can she put together a nice table setting?
    Isn't the premise of the show to find a "Martha type"..a well rounded, do-gooder?
    Ah, Maveno, I, too, think you've got a on the gal! Me thinks thou doth protest TOO much about Mychael. And as far as protesting her name spelling, Darhling...do you realize that you used 4 more key stokes in [ (sp?) ] than if you put the "y" in her name?! Oh yeah...I bet you're writing out her name in longhand on your school book folders!

Re: Mychael sewin', huntin', shootin', skinnin', and totin'...I don't remember seeing ANY of the other team members taking a walk out of their comfort zone. Mitch bitches and makes floral things; Denise bitches about Mitch's bitching and makes...stuff, the NameLess-FaceLess ones make other...stuff, and Mychael cooks.

Crafty Beaver is a "team" made up out of a lot of me's!!!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I absolutely adore Mychael. I don't think that getting some sleep was a bad move at all. She'd done her part of the team stuff and had finished her individual project. What else should she have done - perhaps gotten a start on everyone else's individual projects? (if I remember correctly, that's mostly what was going on in the middle of the night) Her food has saved her team twice now. I want a chance to see her taking on something other than the kitchen, but for now she's at the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by geobabe
    I absolutely adore Mychael. I don't think that getting some sleep was a bad move at all. She'd done her part of the team stuff and had finished her individual project. What else should she have done - perhaps gotten a start on everyone else's individual projects? (if I remember correctly, that's mostly what was going on in the middle of the night) Her food has saved her team twice now. I want a chance to see her taking on something other than the kitchen, but for now she's at the top of my list.
    Exactly!!

Mychael is definitely my favorite so far, because she seems to know what she is doing. I'd like to see a task where no food is involved, and see how she does. However, I really liked her giftbag, which involved no cooking. Spices make great gifts, and a bucket kan be used for many things (like chilling champagne!). She is definitely onto something.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Ah, Maveno, I, too, think you've got a on the gal! Me thinks thou doth protest TOO much about Mychael. And as far as protesting her name spelling, Darhling...do you realize that you used 4 more key stokes in [ (sp?) ] than if you put the "y" in her name?! Oh yeah...I bet you're writing out her name in longhand on your school book folders!
    You crack me up lambi.. My "protest" on her name is on purpose!! Michael (sp?) is more fun to type when I'm quasi-ragging on her.
    Fine. Since I know she's your favorite, I'll just type out Michael from here on out, and leave out the (sp?) part. Deal?

Uhh..I wouldn't long-handedly spell out her name on my folder for everyone to READ, you silly-bird!! Instead, I drew a picture of a stove with 4 cooking roasts in the oven and some sauce boiling over on the top. NObody knows who I'm 'crushin' on then!

Re: Mychael sewin', huntin', shootin', skinnin', and totin'...I don't remember seeing ANY of the other team members taking a walk out of their comfort zone. Mitch bitches and makes floral things; Denise bitches about Mitch's bitching and makes...stuff, the NameLess-FaceLess ones make other...stuff, and Mychael cooks.

Crafty Beaver is a "team" made up out of a lot of me's!!!
    That is very true. I think the show should shuffle them about then.. I want to see EVERYONE do something out of their lil realms.

Aren't they looking for someone that is a multi-tasking, well rounded and versatile "do-gooder" for the winner? (serious question)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread