+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mychael

FORT Newbie
    She seems the type to believe that her flautulence is enjoyed by everyone around her. She needs to go soon.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Favorite Dinner Party Conversation Topic: Personal stories. Hmmm. I wonder who the "person" is in the stories. Blah.

Please don't judge us whose parents added a stinkin' superfluous "y" to our names. It only makes us stronger and builds character. And empowers us somehow, I just haven't decided how yet. (If that is her real name, of course.)

FORT Fogey
    I like her, but that may just be because I always root for the Asian minority

i'm tempted to say mychael (hate that spelling) gives me that pretentious foie gras shishifufu vibe, but i can't meaning she really does seem like the real deal, meaning substance behind the style. tom, on the other hand, seemed like heavy on show, tepid style, microscopic substance. just pointing that out for contrast

You know as soon as I saw her, I thought she looked EXACTLY like this one actress I saw on an episode of Charmed playing a demon. Looking the actress up, I finally found her name: Jennifer Tung.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    i'm tempted to say mychael (hate that spelling) gives me that pretentious foie gras shishifufu vibe, but i can't meaning she really does seem like the real deal, meaning substance behind the style. tom, on the other hand, seemed like heavy on show, tepid style, microscopic substance. just pointing that out for contrast
    I agreee, at least around the kitchen. I didn't have a problem with her sleeping for a few hours either; she had her stuff together and didn't need to stay up all night to finish her part of the project.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    You know as soon as I saw her, I thought she looked EXACTLY like this one actress I saw on an episode of Charmed playing a demon. Looking the actress up, I finally found her name: Jennifer Tung.

Mychael is a little more heavy-lidded, with a bit more nose than that lady, and the cheeks are certainly less perfect.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    So far she's my fave, organized lady who managed to make many of the dishes, and get a few Zzzzzzzzz's in as well. Good for her!!

Gah, why isn't the photo loadingg?!

Here's a new one:

I was just looking at the fun recipes etc. I just discovered on the site, and omg, Mychael has tons LOL

+ Reply to Thread