+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus
    I know I'm riding the bandwagon here, but really, Mitch and Darlene would have a great show. They're both really good at what they do with tastes just different enough to cause some (sexual? ) tension. I'd watch it for a couple of weeks. In the summer.
    Rattus: you had me laughing my arse off with your qualifications: "a couple of weeks...in the summer..." I'll add, "...when I'm drunk...and I've run out of videos to watch..."

I've championed for a Darlene/Mitch show for weeks; I think that they play well off each other and I don't understand why there hasn't been a male/female home show yet. Those two are the ONLY ones I'd sit down to watch, with that above qualifications.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    : I don't understand why there hasn't been a male/female home show yet.
    Actually there was one about 7 or so years ago. The female does a show on HGTV now called This Small Space or something. It's about decorating small apartments, etc.
    The man from the show does another how to show on HGTV on Sat. mornings. He is tall, dark and has a mustache.

Obviously I am *very* good with names.

But their show did how to projects, craft projects, home decor, etc. I can't remember if it featured cooking, but I want to say no. And I seem to recall that it might even have been on TNN instead of HGTV. LIke I said, this was about 7 or 8 years ago when HGTV and TNN had totally different programming than they do now.

Maybe I should refrain from posting until my memory improves.

Are you maybe talking about Room by Room? The hosts are Shari Hiller and Matt Fox, and they make a great team, I think.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

MRD
    No, its not room by room. This show is no longer on air and the talent both have shows of their own now separate from each other. This show was on at least 7 years ago.

I forgot about Room by Room. I LOVE that show and watch it when I can.

FORT Fogey
    Mitch, Darlene and Mychael would have made a fun show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234