+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mitch

I don't know who the person is that everyone is saying Mitch looks like...to me, when I saw that fakeass grin showing every one of his teeth, I was instantly reminded of Bob the Enzyte Natural Male Enhancement guy !
    I'm sorry, I wouldn't last an hour before telling Mitch off, even though he does seem to have some good ideas. I was really surprised that the rest of the team just stood there and let him tell everyone else what the project would be, down to the last detail. I also didn't care for the way he dismissed Tim's carpentry skills; the guy seemed to do just fine to me once he figured out what Mitch was commanding him to create.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

As I predicted Mitch was a Bitch.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Is it just me, or does he look like he has twice the number of teeth as a normal person would have?
    Too funny!
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Eh, I'm liking this guy. He did pretty much take control of the whole 'idea' of the challenge, but hell! It looked GREAT! He certainly IS a busy lil beaver!!

He's alright in my book so far.

Here's who everyone is comparing him too. Jim J Bullock..

and queenb, I totally agree about the Bob likeness.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It's true, Mitch is a bitch, but he also has the best ideas so far; he's sorta like a male Martha (who I don't like either). Too bad one of the other contestants isn't as together as Mitch! Still, if I were on there I'd try to get him eliminated immediately. One thing Mitch hasn't figured out yet is how to mastermind the project du jour without seeming bossy, and hopefully even making the others feel as if they had a lot of input.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    Beyond taking control of projects, what I see so far of Mitch is a guy who likes to take living things (tree leaves, apples) and stick them on artificial things (plastic bags, plywood). Next week, on the camping themed show, I expect to see him glueing live squirrels to mosquito netting. It just seems like something he would do.

Honestly, I think he has some great decorating ideas. Now I'd like to see him do more cooking...

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727
    Beyond taking control of projects, what I see so far of Mitch is a guy who likes to take living things (tree leaves, apples) and stick them on artificial things (plastic bags, plywood). Next week, on the camping themed show, I expect to see him glueing live squirrels to mosquito netting. It just seems like something he would do. ...
    gracie - so true!

I actually liked his idea of having the guests "cook": in keeping with the whole kitchy-50's theme - I mean, I think it would have been kind fun (or at least better than the disaster they had socializing) to do something like fondue - that would have been great, and at least given everyone something to do, together, to stay out of the kitchen and rather than just sitting there staring at each other.....
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Mitchhhh.. ughh.. he's bugging SO bad!

He's trying to implement his "greater picture" ideology... which IMO, cost the team the win. The duct tape whatsherface did was exactly off of his idea of "better"..simply because it was UP. Forget the details..
    He's more concerned with the "BIG PICTURE IN THE END" and not the details. tsk tsk.. too bad.

Full of Himself

Mitch is so full of himself. He looked like he was about to burst when Denise was traded to the Artisans. I wish I could have seen his reactions when the Beavers got BEAT by Denise's new team. He's gotta be just hating life.

His mask did look alright...in the beginning... but he kept doing more and more and MORE AND MORE! He overdid it. I absolutely lovvved how that judge said it "sucked" (was that what she said)? His face dropped like a lead balloon! Perfect!
    Then he got all snippety at her.. :nono

Mitch the biatch. I can't wait to see him banished from the Suzy Homemaker Island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast