+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Hating the purposefully messy hair...perky factor turns me off, too. Please let this one go quickly.
    But she's naturally curly! Like the little red haired girl Charlie Brown always chases!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

What's with all the freaky handmade projects? Hair on a tree trunk? Jen C. Amy's tiny painting of a tiny house to cover a tiny hole? God, I hope the guys made some useful stuff, like a chair or something.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

This one looks deceptively harmless, but I bet she harbours Sue Ann Nivens soul.

But she's naturally curly! Like the little red haired girl Charlie Brown always chases!
    Isn't her name Heather too?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Oh my god. She stuck hair on a wood carving. She's chanelling Phoebe...

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    This one looks deceptively harmless, but I bet she harbours Sue Ann Nivens soul.
    That is soooooo funny! This show reminds me of a bunch of Sue Ann Nivens, they should have gotten Betty White to host.

I automatically started hating Heather during the intro, when she started rattling on about how everyone is jealous of her (or something to that effect) because she's just so good at everything she tries to do. Like stinky apple peel lamp-making? That was just nasty.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I automatically started hating Heather during the intro, when she started rattling on about how everyone is jealous of her (or something to that effect) because she's just so good at everything she tries to do.
    Ah, yes. But she had a really nice backside, in tight jeans, so I ignored whatever the heck she was saying in that shot.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I automatically started hating Heather during the intro, when she started rattling on about how everyone is jealous of her (or something to that effect) because she's just so good at everything she tries to do. Like stinky apple peel lamp-making? That was just nasty.
    That's when I started hating her!! "they hate me cuz I'm successful at everything I do!" or something similar to that.

"stinky apple peel lamp making"!!! NO doubt!

VOTE HER OFF THE ISLAND!!
    Wait. Not yet..she's gonna be entertainment.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I wasn't liking her from the time I read the bio, but that little speech clinched it for me. Can't stand the beyotch. :phhht
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast